I began getting a bit sick last tuesday- Sore throat, headache, slight cough. Thursday after some intense work on the Explorer Hannah and i headed out to davis to hit up some beer pong. About half way there, all of a sudden it felt like my left ear was plugged, or was at the wrong altitude and needed to adjust. Frustrated, while in davis i did as much as i could to get rid of it and clean out my ears but it has not gone down in the slightest since then.

i was not listening to anything loud- and it happened suddenly. :(

i have an apt on friday with the local doc to see what he can do for me, i'm hoping and praying it is not pertinent damage because it is severely effecting my day to day duties.

i don't think bass had anything to do with it- but if (i fucking hope not) but IF it is permanent i may step a big farther away from the whole 150db+ arena.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

my mom just got over an ear infection. same exact symptoms

went to the doctor they did their thing pulled out a massive wax ball

and she can hear much better now

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'm not a Doctor but I play one on T.V....

Anyway sounds to me like you have an infection. That will cause what you described.

That's what I'd say. My boss got sick two weeks ago and almost completely lost his hearing. His doctor put him on some kind of medicine but it isn't helping.

i'm feeling a hell of a lot better just from the responses haha

i think i'm going to squeeze my way in tomorrow- fuck waiting till friday

-Drew

His doctor put him on some kind of medicine but it isn't helping.

^^^^ not helping :)

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I had the same exact thing for 2 weeks.

I was at the sutter express and they told me to get debrox which is an ear wax softener.

soften the ear wax for a few days then use the ear dropper to flush out the softened ear wax.

that won't take care of it completely but it helps to not have build up.

my ears switched from ear to ear being deaf one day in the left one day in the right.

you just have to wait a while and take it easy on the bass.

it goes away.

I thought the same thing thinking I would have to sell my sub so early in life because I would not be able to hear it but it gets better don't worry bro.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i had the same thing

shortly followed by an utter lack of balance, like roll out of bed one morning, and fall flat on the floor, i couldnt even walk without holding on to stuff

basically was an ear infection and like wax and dumb shit...you'll be fine bro, worse case scenario you'll be like my dad and get your ear full of warm water and then get it vacuumed out...

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

I'm not a ear, nose, and throat doctor or anything, but you any disorder in one area often makes problems in the others. I think there's a good chance that your ear problems are coming from whatever infection your body is currently fighting off. If it persists, you obviously are going to want to go to a real doctor and not SMD. lol