E-train's 4 Runner Build 4/20 Update!: Aq And Knu

just dont play below tuning and those woofers should be fine.

nice job though :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

this coming sunday? if so ill be there! and if ur planning on bassracing 149.9 u might have some more competition lol these subs on this amp HURT!

JK bout the 149.9 part i doubt im 150 yet maybe 147

Yeah the show is on this Saturday April 5th. I can bassrace in 149.9 now, but I don't plan on doing it. I'm going to stay in 139.9 cause I like to keep my equiptment from getting damaged. It can take it but over time it will hurt something. I've already had each sub have the spider's come unglued from the basket. I've had to re epoxy each of them. I broke the overhead console where my sunroof crank is at yesterday when I was doing some testing. I also broke the rear wiper off the hatch yesterday too during testing.

You don't want none in 139.9 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

shiut son u know i can hang right there with u in 139.9 with a lil practice

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Guest reestblazer

whats up e train, remember 147+ are hard to reach at first, dont get discouraged if you dont hit what you expected, just re tune and try again!

shiut son u know i can hang right there with u in 139.9 with a lil practice

The only practice your gonna get is losing to me, j/k man you've done well for just starting out in bassrace. I hope this show is actually a Db Drag event so we can bassrace. It's still not up on the Termpro calender for a Db Drag show so I don't know if it's going to be or not. If not there is street bass in NSPL and is the same exact thing, but no points for Bassrace so I don't know if I'll waste the money for just a trophy.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

How much is it to enter, 40 bucks again, but i mean im not in it for the points i would never be able to get to world finals anyway, so i do it for the trophies, they makes me feels good haha

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Ok so I got tired of my POS quantum amp cutting off every 10 minutes from over heating so i grew a pair n threw the crunch on em.

Before you even ask yes its wired at 1 ohm so 1500RMS to each lvl 3 and they are taking it like a pro, beat on em almost full tilt for about 3 or 4 minutes n the dustcaps never even got a lil warm, clean power FTW!

Anyways i bumped some Thug Motivation 101 on full tilt for just a few seconds, and well it hurt, i think with this lil addition im a little closer to my goal of hitting a 150, now i just need some subs that will take this amp full tilt daily. Oh and my voltage never dropped below 12 volts full tilt hehe and only have a 70 amp alternator n 1 extra battery.

Posted Image

Also i would have never got this amp set right if it wasn't for Earthman helping me out, thanks man!

wow, thanks for the kind words sir :good: i appreciate em very much :excl:

hope you do well with it

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Ok so today i decided 1500 watts per sub was wayyyyyyy to much, so i fucked around and wired them up to 4 ohms, amps does 750wrms at 4 ohms so 325wrms per sub. i didnt set the gain i kno i kno i should have but its ok, i gommed around and ended up adding just a lil bit of bassboost and wow even on 325wrms these things pound!!!! So sunday im going to get on the meter n see how things go BR 139.9 class. Also i added another bass control knob, instead of the inline im using the maxxsonics one that came with the amp, jus tneed to go get a new CAT5 ethernet chord, this gain control knob makes controlling the amp so much easier, so hopefully i can dominate the 139.9 class and bring home a 1st place trophy so wish me luck, ill update with pics n maybe vids, and im hoping saturday the day before the comp i can carpet my box and try and make it look nice. If I do ill have pics, latyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

E-Train

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

footer-fade.gif

Archived