So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

Yeah i was just thinking that all they had to do was look at your registration and bam they would know where you lived ... But that would really suck if your installers had a hand in it. Sell you the stuff and then steal it back or some shit

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Well, that (the water) was like a year ago, it has worked fine up till like a week ago or so. I have done business with that shop since the 90s, so unless they are in cahoots(spelling) with the insurance co, idk.....on top of that, I've been with State Farm for 18+ years, so I'd like to think that isn't the case!

ahhhok ok i thought it was recently that it happened.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ahhhok ok i thought it was recently that it happened.

LOL.....Nah, if that was the case, I wouldn't be here talking with you guys, and the insurance adjuster right now that's for sure, I'd be up at the audio place serving up knuckle samiches, and whoop ass suprise!!! :aggressive:

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Sorry to hear about that bro.

A little late now but in the future alarm

bet it was someone you know

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

That really disgusts me how someone can just take things that belong to another human being, knowing that they worked their ass off to pay for and install them.. Definitely invest in a good viper 2-way alarm. That's what I did and I put a big viper sticker on the back. Never go to sleep without the 2-way remote next to your bed and you'll never have this problem again unless you're dealing with REAL good professional thief's, lol. But WOW ...just thinking if that happened to me I would flip shit, cops won't ever find the damn people either

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

im with nationwide so i dunno what they would do but i hope they dont send me to bestbuy but for $2k i could get a few things from there tho, a nice double din with navi and some good comps and what knot but i was wanting to get a big alt and what knot with my money

i kno a few people that have had friends steal there shit just to see what the insurance company will do to replace it then just get it back from there friends and what knot, i strongly believe in carma so i dont do that shit

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Damn that sucks bro hope everything gets straightened out. Last week these two guys tried to jack my friends system and his dad heard them. He creped up on them and hit one of them with a bat in the head. The other guy just took off and left his friend there. The guy was K.O.'d till the cops got there. The first thing he did when he woke up was started to rat his friend out lol.

2 12" JL Audio W3's, Sealed box, Quantum Audio QB1500d

Late now but get the 5901. I have the 5901 with motion sensor, backup battery, glass break sensor, all hood pin, door trigger, trunk trigger, and soon tilt sensor. If you can install it yourself it only ran me $400 from sonicelectronix and eBay for some of the sensors. And always sleep with the remote on your night stand. I wish you the best on gettin through this shit and rebuilding. Just means this time you have to go bigger ok the build.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

This is true....talking with adjuster now, this is the second time in less than three years, and they require receipts for everything! Last time they were telling me they'd by replacement stuff, send it to me, with a check for it to be installed at Best Buy!?! I told em " Nah that's okay.....you just send me a check!! " (in fact, this lady on the phone is telling me the same shit right now!)

NEVER ask for a check. theyll screw you on time frames because of it, they assume youre goin to use the check elsewhere so they delay you like a mofo. if you know someone with a shop tell them youll take it to them and do it yourself or somethin, but thats a no no telling them you want a check lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived