So....here I Go! ***Fresh Start!!*** 08/05/10

1500W to those subs in 10ft^3?!?!?! Hope you like lots of excursion because I see two dead subs in your future. They'll be loud, and then dead. Get some more 15's for that huge ass box, or much bigger 15's. Otherwise box looks good, get an amp on them puppies and show us some kicker excursion! ;)

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

polecat (a kicker rep on here) used to tell me that the cvr's were best at 450 wrms in the max airspace.

kicker focuses mainly on efficiency in their designs. dont try and over power them. they are strong but will give up on that kinda playing field

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Here is another short one, this time I used the digital camera....nice picture, but the sound is muffled/quiet! Oh well, it's a vid just the same!

Posted Image

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

1500W to those subs in 10ft^3?!?!?! Hope you like lots of excursion because I see two dead subs in your future. They'll be loud, and then dead. Get some more 15's for that huge ass box, or much bigger 15's. Otherwise box looks good, get an amp on them puppies and show us some kicker excursion! ;)

this.

polecat (a kicker rep on here) used to tell me that the cvr's were best at 450 wrms in the max airspace.

kicker focuses mainly on efficiency in their designs. dont try and over power them. they are strong but will give up on that kinda playing field

and i heard the same thing from a friend who run's a local car audio shop

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

very nice better video works alot better where are you tuned at i think i missed it

Around 35 Hz

this.

and i heard the same thing from a friend who runs a local car audio shop

After thickness of wood (.75), subs, bracing (2X4s vertically,& horizontally),& ports, it's about 8.3 cubes. Yes, a GOOD amp would be nice! :rolleyes:

Yeah, a guy at one of the local shops told me the same, but he thinks they way I have it set up will be fine! I have all the settings turned down, and the bass boost off, he is trying to sell me a KICKER 900.1 or .2 (can't remember) but he said it's LOUD, and should hold together as long as I don't try do over do it power wise.

Posted Image

Archived