Second Skin Audio

Is This Enough Port?

I got 2.039 cubic feet or 3523.813 cubic inchs with a port volume of 961 inchs. The port width is 2 inchs and is tuned to about 34 htz. I used the RE box calculator. The box is for 1 Dc lvl 3 and will be used in a T line enclosure, this is for one of the sides. And do you think ill experience any Port noise? My 1st box had a 1.5 inch port and has no port noise, but this will push more air. Any suggestions would be apprieciated.

That's enough for 2 cubes.

How exactly is this going to be part of a T-line??? I don't understand.

I think im doing it right. I made the width for the box 20.25 on this "box" so i can tune it right. And then the other side has the width of 18.25, so each side where the sub is 18.25 inchs and a 2 inch port. for a total width of 38. Is that right? And do you think i will have any port noise? with that width of port? 2 lvl 3's will be in this box.

print screen your re box design so we can see what your design looks like

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

print screen your re box design so we can see what your design looks like

its only the L design i cant find a program to make a T line. But its the Re Box calculator. Heres what you have to type in (dont have a printer with ink)

Width 20.25

Height 17

Width 1+2 17

Port width 2

Port length L2 13

I can't really tell what you are describing, but it isn't a t-line.

Its like Port in middle, sub on either side of it. I thought it was called a T line cuz the port is like a T, but idk but you think it would work?

thats a ported box.

a tline has a huge port that is around equal size of the woofer in square inches i believe its a few FEET long.

or sometin like that

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace