AI James Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 try pinging the ip address it came up as if it still doesnt resolve its a router or isp issue
wildbeast15 Posted April 8, 2009 Report Posted April 8, 2009 i am almost positive its your isp... because my isp blocks corral.com but i proxy it and it works... but try going on hidemyass.com and using a proxy off their list.. The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
NoFearX18 Posted April 8, 2009 Author Report Posted April 8, 2009 Ive shut off both routers. left them off for a while and started them back up... even unplugged them. this happens at both my place and my girlfreinds place. Its on every computer. I get the cannot display website page. in the begining i was the only one not able to get on and now no computer can get to the site from either houses. they are in different county's too...if that matters any. Meade, I know its not your fault now. I didnt know what was going on in the begining i just hope I can get back on somehow. EDIT: also my place has comcast and my girls place is verizon. i was able to get on at both houses before.... My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
NoFearX18 Posted April 8, 2009 Author Report Posted April 8, 2009 try pinging the ip address it came up as if it still doesnt resolve its a router or isp issue If it is an ISP issue how can I fix it? Can you Email me James? I need info but not sure entirely what Im doing. My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
NoFearX18 Posted April 9, 2009 Author Report Posted April 9, 2009 Hey guys..... I used hidemyass.com and it worked.... im at home now and im on here. Now... How do I fix my computer, or connection, or whatever is going on, so that I dont need to use a proxy to get to the site? When I try to use Firefox again to get to the site it says: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Connection Interrupted The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now what should/can I try? My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
wildbeast15 Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 call your isp directly and tell them to send a dude out IMMEDIATELY... but hey atleast your on in some way... or use this page to get a proxy that wont load slow http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/ The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)</div>
trainman0978 Posted April 9, 2009 Report Posted April 9, 2009 Did you try bypassing your router all together.... ? that is what I had to do ... and the reset the router over again. See my post earlier in this thread. I am quite sure it is a router issue. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
Decaf Posted June 2, 2009 Report Posted June 2, 2009 I Have the same problem now... can anyone help me, ill post up the before mentioned solutions... so far i have to use safeproxy.org hidemyass had way to many popups... and ive never had an issues before with popups but now im gettin stuff from adserving.com ill update in a sec with the command response this happened completely out of the blue with nothing to correlate to the issue and day it happened, im so confused... and alot of features are no longer available hyperlinks, smileys, changing my skin, friends, alot of other shit i cant remember
Decaf Posted June 2, 2009 Report Posted June 2, 2009 i just called comcast... 72hrs and they will call me to fix the problem its gotta be ip address issue he said that even when i release and renew my ip, with the service i have thru comcast it doesnt use dynamic ipaddresses, they are static so i still have the same ip address he said to try and use a router, but i basically did everything suggested by them already besides doing something im unfamiliar with... so does each user on smd.com have their ip address recorded and saved... as in it might be the site blockin my ip address for some reason? again this is the only website on the entire internet i cannot access, and there was no correlation to anything when it happened... just out of the blue it stopped working i feel emotionless on smd.com without the use of smileys cause i dont know any shortcuts besides ... thats all i got << help a brotha out inter-geeks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.