Lil Wayne - Prom Queen

Just listened to it and I'm disappointed. He's got a couple catchy tunes, but this one sucks.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Idk ive liked it since the first time i heard, i guess it just depends on what you grew up with, i will admit not his best but its different

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

MAN weezy has some good shit ...BUT this was the worst thing he could of made. he was on jimmy kimmel talkin about korn only bein in the vid and not playin the music in the song but either way he claims blood n shit now too but he never acts like he bangs so who the hell is he? this song was worse than solja boys shit and i cant stand that kid either. lol this is one place people will see me hatin cuz music is my num 1 besieds car audio and hip hop has been turnin up too many wanna be stars and not enough actual talent like what came up in the 90s and early 2000s....IMO. where is all the new people to be the next Dre, spice 1, or even devin the dude, scarface etc, atleast they used to talk about something in their music and not just some BS. im a lil nervous hip hop is goin down with exceptions of some. prom quenn though... JUNK

MAN weezy has some good shit ...BUT this was the worst thing he could of made. he was on jimmy kimmel talkin about korn only bein in the vid and not playin the music in the song but either way he claims blood n shit now too but he never acts like he bangs so who the hell is he? this song was worse than solja boys shit and i cant stand that kid either. lol this is one place people will see me hatin cuz music is my num 1 besieds car audio and hip hop has been turnin up too many wanna be stars and not enough actual talent like what came up in the 90s and early 2000s....IMO. where is all the new people to be the next Dre, spice 1, or even devin the dude, scarface etc, atleast they used to talk about something in their music and not just some BS. im a lil nervous hip hop is goin down with exceptions of some. prom quenn though... JUNK

yep but you gotta remember time changes things, I mean hell compare music from the 50's to now hip hop didnt even exist (sp?), i mean ppl are just blind to the fact that shits gonna change if u like the old hip hop listen to the old hip hop dont bash new shit not try to be a prick but ur being kinda ignorant to the fact that things change on the daily this i wouldnt even consider hip hop more mainstream than anything else idk just open ur eyes bro times are changing

1 Dc lvl5 18

yep but you gotta remember time changes things, I mean hell compare music from the 50's to now hip hop didnt even exist (sp?), i mean ppl are just blind to the fact that shits gonna change if u like the old hip hop listen to the old hip hop dont bash new shit not try to be a prick but ur being kinda ignorant to the fact that things change on the daily this i wouldnt even consider hip hop more mainstream than anything else idk just open ur eyes bro times are changing

oh i hear ya im just gettin to an age that i like what i like and alot of newre stuff just isnt me. my kids like newre stuff so its all a circle, shit my parents hated me bangin scarface lol just like im sure ill be buggin my kids a lil too. im a stuborn dude stuck in my ways with music i guess. i dont hatte all newer stuff just some that have lyrics but not talkin about much but if it has a good flow, good beat and isnt all weird soundin then im game. i bang wayne all the time but prom queen is way too dif for me and its all about oppinoin... and IMO i need spell check too :D

oh i hear ya im just gettin to an age that i like what i like and alot of newre stuff just isnt me. my kids like newre stuff so its all a circle, shit my parents hated me bangin scarface lol just like im sure ill be buggin my kids a lil too. im a stuborn dude stuck in my ways with music i guess. i dont hatte all newer stuff just some that have lyrics but not talkin about much but if it has a good flow, good beat and isnt all weird soundin then im game. i bang wayne all the time but prom queen is way too dif for me and its all about oppinoin... and IMO i need spell check too :D

yea i hear ya i wasnt tryin to be a prick lol hope it didnt come off that way im just here to have fun and learn things

1 Dc lvl5 18

yea i hear ya i wasnt tryin to be a prick lol hope it didnt come off that way im just here to have fun and learn things

nah its all good man. its good to hear what other people think of how musicc is changin and and debatin about it lol.

i like new stuff like G malones new shit, thats my newest shit i bang ha and not even havin a story so i guess i was a lil off :D

nah its all good man. its good to hear what other people think of how musicc is changin and and debatin about it lol.

i like new stuff like G malones new shit, thats my newest shit i bang ha and not even havin a story so i guess i was a lil off :D

hmm havent heard any of that guess ill have to go "buy" some when i get off work :)

1 Dc lvl5 18

hmm havent heard any of that guess ill have to go "buy" some when i get off work :)