Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im not really hatin on hillsborough county cops. There usually pretty cool bout shit. City cops are a bitch. But I dont think this is fair, And as to dick head above you should an hero not me. Its called cops are staring for money right now. So there poppin people for bullshit laws. Its florida. Its hot. Your gonna ride around with the windows down. You can here a regular stock stereo way beyond 25' in the a quiet ass area.

You really should try to be less rude.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Ya I hate that fucking guy. That place got closed down a few moths ago. Serves the inconsiderate dick right. He refused to sell me ring terminals or wiring unless I spent atleast 50 bucks in his shop. Dude looked at me like I was a ghost when I asked him about a sundown amp. Then he swore up and down it was some cheap chinese model that couldnt compare to a jl. Walked out and never came back after that.

Yeah he always thought he was the shit... But somone beat his top line system with 4 bumper 12's in a trnk back in the day...A shop called Gary D's sponsored the guy..They didnt have all this hightech stuff back then..

Best place to go for your stuff is in Largo..Pretty good prices..

AVE car audio..

Posted

Its funny. My grandfather has his conceled weapons permit and so does everyone else in my family. They dont seem to have problems with the popo.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

Yeah he always thought he was the shit... But somone beat his top line system with 4 bumper 12's in a trnk back in the day...A shop called Gary D's sponsored the guy..They didnt have all this hightech stuff back then..

Best place to go for your stuff is in Largo..Pretty good prices..

AVE car audio..

If you get back over twords the brandon side. There is a place called sound waves right off of falkenberg across from the jail. owner knows his shit. Does really nice installs and is a very honest guy with descent prices. Doesnt mind carrying on a convo even if you dont buy anything.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

my buddy got a ticket with his stock stereo here in fl, in a nissan altima, granted it does have a stock sub in the trunk gorrila zoe ftw

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

Posted

actually i do.........try open carrying a hundgun everywhere you go, you come know every cop in town by name.

I have some friends on the force. They tell me all the time how the new guys will pull over tricked out cars and give them tickets to meet their quotas even though nothing was being done to provoke it. Even randomly pulling people over for dumb shit.

I've been pulled over by them too driving home from work for apparently driving recklessly/swerving. They gave me a breathalyzer, walk the straight line, searched the car, etc... They said I was slurring, didn't maintain eye contact, and swayed back and forth. It was complete bullshit. While they were in their car I texted my buddy who worked with them. Shortly after they gave me my shit back and said have a good night.

I got pulled over another time and the cop said my lisence plate light was out. I asked him if I could check and he told me to remain in the car. When he went to run my info, I got out and looked seeing the light was on and working. He got out, pulled his gun, made me lie down and called another unit out. Guess who it was...my buddy. He reemed that cops ass and they let me go. During the arguement the noob tried to say the light was out while I was driving....

Maybe you don't have to deal with this shit, but some of us do some cops are complete dicks as stated.

Zade, sorry to threadjack.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted

Oh ya beat this I was re doing my system in an 84 regal all I had were two 4 inch speakers in the dash ran off my deck he said he could hear the tweets faintly I looked at him like WTF are you for real and laughed at him still got the ticket ya there dicks

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Posted

I have some friends on the force. They tell me all the time how the new guys will pull over tricked out cars and give them tickets to meet their quotas even though nothing was being done to provoke it. Even randomly pulling people over for dumb shit.

I've been pulled over by them too driving home from work for apparently driving recklessly/swerving. They gave me a breathalyzer, walk the straight line, searched the car, etc... They said I was slurring, didn't maintain eye contact, and swayed back and forth. It was complete bullshit. While they were in their car I texted my buddy who worked with them. Shortly after they gave me my shit back and said have a good night.

I got pulled over another time and the cop said my lisence plate light was out. I asked him if I could check and he told me to remain in the car. When he went to run my info, I got out and looked seeing the light was on and working. He got out, pulled his gun, made me lie down and called another unit out. Guess who it was...my buddy. He reemed that cops ass and they let me go. During the arguement the noob tried to say the light was out while I was driving....

Maybe you don't have to deal with this shit, but some of us do some cops are complete dicks as stated.

Zade, sorry to threadjack.

Tell your buddy goodlookin out. Nice thing to have. But yes my cousin even tells me how he has stop people just to make his quota. Even he has to pull bullshit traffic stops but hates to do it. This cop was just being a jack ass though.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

I dont mind paying the ticket if Im beatin there fuckin doors of his cruiser but this is retarted. I guess you guys werent jokin when you said join the pay by the month club. lol

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 559 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...