Jump to content

Post Your Desktop.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Memphis Car Audio =D! Auto Hide Or Die!!!

1e4emc.jpg

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Posted

I prefer the clean look

2qiqqsl.jpg

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted
I prefer the clean look

2qiqqsl.jpg

Ohhh Yah =D!!! AutoHIDE =D!!!!!!!!

Thats What Im Tlking About LoL!!!

Team Xtreme Amperage

Xtreme Audio Innovations

XtremeAudioInnovations.com

Facebook.com/xtremeaudio321

4 linked c notched bagged

Fiberglass door panels (5 speakers per door)

Posted
Memphis Car Audio =D! Auto Hide Or Die!!!

(Pixur)

X2. I like a clean desktop.

All autohidden:

Desktopbackgroundautohidden.jpg

I'm a stargate fan, so what?

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Posted
Oh yeah? What do you think about SGU? I'm getting sick of the soap opera crap. I want them to get rid of the communication stones and meet some bad guy aliens already!

Me too! I mean, it's not too bad, but I wish they meet some bad guy aliens and kick their arses. Honestly, my favorite part is the ship.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...