Jump to content

Got Me A New Toy Today


Recommended Posts

Posted

I want a red one!

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

Posted

The dime will never go away...unless, heaven forbid, I get into an accident with it.

...or I decide ti give it to Yustin...you forgot to add that part Yoseph.

Im digging the tundra, looks pretty badass.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

Haha...You guys crack me up. :lol:

I really don't have the need for a "dedicated" tow rig.....As the booger drives fine by itself. I just only have so many ways to get it across the country, and I'll be damned if I let some company try and ship it.....fucker will get there all stripped out. :rofl:

And besides, I miss having a "real" truck, and the Tundra suits me fine......that and Toyota will be around a bit longer than GM if things keep going like they are.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Whan are you going to bag it?

hahahahaha......I was thinkin the same thing. Brought it up to the wife.....and all she had to say was "Can you have at least one normal vehicle"

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

nice truck

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Posted

hahahahaha......I was thinkin the same thing. Brought it up to the wife.....and all she had to say was "Can you have at least one normal vehicle"

NEVER BE NORMAL!

lol Well, if she won't let you bag it, jack it up. hehehe.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

Buy a GM or a Chrysler at this time? One of the dumbest things you could do.

Nice truck though Joe, only one thing missing in it. Some DAT for teh daily driving :)

i disagree
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...