Most 1 Dollar Bills Youve Ever Seen

we give the oldest girl here a stack of $100 in $1 bills for her bday every year

Thats about it I guess

Well, when I worked for Frys Electronics, and when I was closing AVTA manager, and I had to go up front at the end of the night to give reports to the store/closing manager, and you see the cashier manager using the money counter to count bills automatically

I'am sure there would be a few K in $1s at a time, but it wasn't me holding the money

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

$84 today working Drive Thru at Taco Bell.

Hate fucking draws stacked with that much money in singles.

Thats like this big ass movie theatre I went to this weekend, the freaking drawers were overflowing with cash at the ticket window, fuck robbing a bank just catch a movie theatre on opening day of Fast and Furious and rob it, not that I would :spiteful:

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

1797 dollars in a deposit for the car lot once all in fives... the bank tryed to short me 100 so i had to sit there with my boss for 2 hours and count it.... hey i got payed....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

1797 dollars in a deposit for the car lot once all in fives... the bank tryed to short me 100 so i had to sit there with my boss for 2 hours and count it.... hey i got payed....

Did you forget how to count?

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

my grandfather thinks its funny to give all of us grandchildren a hundred stack of singles for christmas (there's 8 of us, 2 are too young though, so 600 in singles)

my first car had just shy of 300 in change and singles in it when the engine blew, paid for inspection/registration/oil change/new tire for the next car, and a tank of gas

my cousin bought his first goped with change...just over 800 bucks out of a 5 gallon water jug in straight change...the lady at commerce just laughed for like half an hour as we cut it open and put handfulls in the machine.

on a side note, about a year ago we cashed in $681 in cans and bottles. It took 6 people about 5 hours to put em all through the machine, after we gave the first 200 to the distributer and it closed while we were getting another load. it was insane. hooray college.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

in ones the most ive ever seen is prolly like 100 dollars. but when i bought my first car, i went to the bank to withdraw 4g's and they gave em to us in 20's lol thye didnt have any large bills, it was quite a nice stack of cash.

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

dollar.jpg lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif