Most 1 Dollar Bills Youve Ever Seen

Ok so i had a bet with a friend of mine it was that she couldnt go 2 months without smoking. Well she actually proved me wrong so today was the 2 month mark. The bet was $500 dollars so i went to the bank and got out $500 and then asked for it to be in all 1 dollar bills. The lady was asking me if I was going to a strip club or what I said na I lost a bet. Im kicking myself for not getting pics of it. So whats the most 1 dollar bills you have ever seen or had at one time.

i worked at a Big time Vending in Las Vegas and would bring in several thousand dollars a day in 1$ bills and bags and bags of change :)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

My Dad gave me 2k in dollar bills for my graduation. He spread them all over the flood. Dont have pics, should have because it was pretty neat.

No shit the bet that I have in the end is if she can go 1 year is $2500 I told her it wont be in 1 dollar bills but for damm sure its going to be I might even get a radio flyer wagon and fill it will quarters that is if she can go 1 year

We had a dude coming into our stereo shop and writing bad checks with his dad's company check book. After we repo'd his stuff we told him he could still come back but had to be on a cash only basis. We joked with him about bringing $100 in singles in, well he did it, no big deal. Everyone had a good laugh. Well he thought he'd be cute and with his next purchase he brought in $600 in singles, it took 2 employees 20 min to count out that money and it wasn't so funny.

$84 today working Drive Thru at Taco Bell.

Hate fucking draws stacked with that much money in singles.

I love taco bell!!!

/offtopic

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

we spent 100$ in gas every week and eventually the gas station realized we had machines counting the bills and they said fuck it and stopped counting

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew