Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

kicks to the balls...lol

love it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im going to be competing for the first time..

i dont even know what my truck will do on a meter.

i'll be on the hunt for a tl.

I heard sactownstang likes pizza ;)

any advice for competing?

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i'm up in roseville.

but I am pretty interested in how loud my car actually is.

:spiteful:

you can def do 29.9 i think you might have a problem holding 39.9 tho, it sounds great dont get me wrong :) might wanna try bolting that box down tho that was movin more than the damn woofer lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you can def do 29.9 i think you might have a problem holding 39.9 tho, it sounds great dont get me wrong :) might wanna try bolting that box down tho that was movin more than the damn woofer lol

lol thanks logan.

I wanted to get it wrapped before I bolted it down.

I am thinking bedliner soon but I have carpet right now I just need to find a weekend to do it.

so how do I go about entering 29.9 class?

its really easy, when you are given the chance to qualify is when you determine what class your in, if your in the 30's by the end of the 30 seconds your in the 30's, if your in the 20's your in the 20's, treat it like a real run though, your qualifying run can also decide whether or not you get to stay or not, if there is more than 8 people then its the top 8 with highest qualifying scores who get to stay

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its really easy, when you are given the chance to qualify is when you determine what class your in, if your in the 30's by the end of the 30 seconds your in the 30's, if your in the 20's your in the 20's, treat it like a real run though, your qualifying run can also decide whether or not you get to stay or not, if there is more than 8 people then its the top 8 with highest qualifying scores who get to stay

i'm thinkin dbdrag?

from what I have gathered...

car is off but you can have 30 seconds in between the rounds to charge.

its best to burp in those 30 seconds than constant because its best score averaged for all 3.

anything else?

you have been a big help logan :)

say you wanna be in 29.9 so you can never go over that 29.9?

or just your average cant go over

in qualifying you can go over, but by the time that 30 seconds is up if your at a 130.0 then your in the 30's...in real runs you CANT go over

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived