Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

id rather have rain over that hot ass heat that was there last year. im gonna be there rain or shine. no subs once again but im there

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

hmmm... 11hr drive for me...hmmmmm

You guys want to see some *** subs up there or what?!

You ain't driving no 11 hours.

But if you do, it is a really good turnout show

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

you guys gonna be up there?

Yeah we'll be there. We have a car show out of town on Sat, then will be back in Sac for Sunday.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

your not talking about the show in San Bernardino are you? Thats on the way to you lol. I could hit them both up if I came.

no the show king is talking about is about 2 more hours north of sac, but you should make the drive it would be nice to see a new face.(and bring some of the "good everclear") we cant get the 190proof here

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

your not talking about the show in San Bernardino are you? Thats on the way to you lol. I could hit them both up if I came.

I'll be up north for a car show on Sat, but you should hit the San Bernadino show on the way. makes for a more justifiable show weekend :D

Archived