Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

dude he got mad at me cause i told him that he paid too much for that stinger alt 700$ i was like wow you got ripped and it sucks lol than b told him the same thing he was trying to talk shit about kens stock alt and batt wow that guy has more money in one woofer than his car was worth another one anyone have any flex vids i fixed the car now its crazy see if b wants to try and upload the mini hairtrick lol

that shit was hitten loud as fuck in b back yard http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

haha raider mike!

I knew he was trouble when he showed up.

he put his keys on his trunk and they just kind of slid off no hoppin.

I heard he was lookin at everyones system and saying something bad about everyone of them.

nice meetin more of you.

nyman I dig your hoe IMO you had some very punchy bass that got LOUD :wub:

between ray, jack, logan, bryan, and all other DC users I am "starting to see the light" as 99vic calls it.

I could sit in Ray's hummer all day long. That and jacks truck both flexed me as well as the whole car.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

ray shit gave me the blurr vision.. shit was pouind hard like hte mofo.. and jack shit knocked the wind outta me.. lol..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

ray shit gave me the blurr vision.. shit was pouind hard like hte mofo.. and jack shit knocked the wind outta me.. lol..

the honest truth whenever ray would play a song that had sneak bass or when he turned it up fast it literally punched me and I closed my eyes off of reaction.

I got out and felt so weak, it beat me up.

I sat in Jack's driver seat and holy lord picture the flex on the door thats the way I was moving and I couldn't help it.

the honest truth whenever ray would play a song that had sneak bass or when he turned it up fast it literally punched me and I closed my eyes off of reaction.

I got out and felt so weak, it beat me up.

I sat in Jack's driver seat and holy lord picture the flex on the door thats the way I was moving and I couldn't help it.

but your skinny lol you cant help it.

Tibs 99 F-150 Build 8 twelves

8 - Re SE 12"s

2 - SunDown Audio Saz-3000d's

1 - vx4004 planet audio amp

big 3 1/0 gauge

MECHMAN 250 amp alt

MySpace

but your skinny lol you cant help it.

still though its quite an experience to have bass take over 160 pounds

Raider mike had nothing but praise for hannahs car :P

He caught Hannah and Jason looking at the engine and made come comment like "bet you haven't seen a bat alt as crazy as this!"

And Hannah walked off laughing remembering my dual good bats and alt. Around A 1.8L four banger

thats because he secretly liked hannah :P

now i have to delete the sunroof FTL but im ok with that lol i just have to give props to KEN AKA FOREVRBUMPN for helping me with the design also all the noob questions i had for him lol and also thanks to b for helping me out big time i guess i have to return the favor huh one dash for the tahoe and all the beat and shit thanks again!

must be nice huh

Archived