Sac Town! April 26th

Noobtastic14

Thanks for the props, all I did was cut a hole, and do some port calcs... lol but I was surprised Colt, that shit was vicious even before the sub issue was fixed, but it got louder? damn

to bad you came late, but better late than never

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

now i have to delete the sunroof FTL but im ok with that lol i just have to give props to KEN AKA FOREVRBUMPN for helping me with the design also all the noob questions i had for him lol and also thanks to b for helping me out big time i guess i have to return the favor huh one dash for the tahoe and all the beat and shit thanks again!

thats what i was sayin all damn day about mine lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

pull down headliner, weld some sheet metal to cover the hole, go up top, pour fill with concrete, bondo, smooth, then paint.. lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

pull down headliner, weld some sheet metal to cover the hole, go up top, pour fill with concrete, bondo, smooth, then paint.. lol

lol..OR i can make joey lay on my roof like i did today :) much easier, lil cheaper...less messy and fucks up the truck less :P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Thanks for the props, all I did was cut a hole, and do some port calcs... lol but I was surprised Colt, that shit was vicious even before the sub issue was fixed, but it got louder? damn

to bad you came late, but better late than never

yeah but i came and showed up and yeah its fuckin louder now i couldnt believe it some how that and the seat being up in front of the port i dunno but its def loud

must be nice huh

lol..OR i can make joey lay on my roof like i did today :) much easier, lil cheaper...less messy and fucks up the truck less :P

back massage and tanning.

logans new invention.

how can you expect to not break something with 26hz... cough cough brake fluid

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

back massage and tanning.

logans new invention.

how can you expect to not break something with 26hz... cough cough brake fluid

shh no1 needs to know that my brake fluid is leaking bad...broke the 0 ring and something else....oh well, firewall flex ftw?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

firewall flex FTL... lol

be careful

sundown.jpg

logan i cought 2 sick ass videos of your flex youtube is hella slow should have them done soon im uploading 2 right now should be posted by laaate tonight

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

agreed get it fixed asap weld or bolt a few braces in the engine compartment if possible logan that shits no joke

must be nice huh

Archived