Hertz

moose

since he pulled that comment out of his ass he prob wont post back.

trust me... ask around I dont give bad advice,

and you will get a few people on this board that have hertz to give you some opinions also.

DO IT!! lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

and you will get a few people on this board that have hertz to give you some opinions also.

DO IT!! lol

mick says you told him hes an excellent installer ....better then larry lol (inside joke)

mick says you told him hes an excellent installer ....better then larry lol (inside joke)

ha bitch.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

DO IT!! lol

hey dip shit it was just my personal fucking opinion,

u asked a question and i just gave my 2 cents, i dont like em, i expect more jesus christ u act like a hertz rep or something damn, nothing personal.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

hey dip shit it was just my personal fucking opinion,

u asked a question and i just gave my 2 cents, i dont like em, i expect more jesus christ u act like a hertz rep or something damn, nothing personal.

how are you going to say "nothing personal" when you just verbally attacked him? why dont you answer his questions. id like to know what you would recommend for the money too. and with your attitude, i doubt anyone here would wanna step foot into your "shop"
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

lol personal opinion is one thing but saying you work at a shop that sells them and not really backing it up is completely different

i don't think the issue here is your opinion but the fact you came out as a "professional".... also the fact that he's talking about door speakers and your referring to subs hurts your credibility as well.... if were talking about quality of chevy engines and i say i'm a "mechanic" yet say they suck because chevy mufflers have to much back pressure it raises a red flag no?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

we're talking about components not subwoofers here.

ive had no problems with any of them and ive owned every set of comps besides ml3

dieci, energy, high energy, mille 2, space, ive owned them all

hey james how would you compare the space 8 vs the hi energy 8? i doubt im going to get to play with space 8s anytime soon. its not like im in cali or anything :sad:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

iuno my bad ray, i think its just the lack of sleep im gettin lately, i was just sayin i dnt like em too much, end of story on my part.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

iuno my bad ray, i think its just the lack of sleep im gettin lately, i was just sayin i dnt like em too much, end of story on my part.

real end of story, your gone a few days now, dont come on here with an opinion mouth off then give no reasoning behind it. about sunday you can come back

as for space 8s i havent even seen them to be honest, ive only had the 6.5s and hated those, dunno why but they sounded ...cheap, i liked high energy over them

Archived