Unlimited Cell Text And Web Service $50.00

well ive been on the prepaid with boost for 2 months now and im a happy as pig in shit camper, i was paying over 130 a month just for phone no text or web with nextel and now i pay like 54 with tax for unlimited calls, text and web from boost and i got to keep my old phone number and beep beep number.

might want to check it out if youre on nextel

or pay more than 50 a month for basic stuff

boostmobile.com

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i wasnt going to do it at first but my ole lady got them and was rather happy, and with me speinding as much as i was just for call time, only 600 mins out and unlimited in i was always over my mins and paying out the ass. now it doesnt matter at all and i get to text and web

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i want to get a pda phone but i dont know if my sim card will work in one and if it will i havent a clue as to which phone it will work in......

• 2 months later...

I get all that on metro for 55 after taxes and fees on metro and i get to use the htc pro, my unlce has boost and he hates, the phones are all really old and plain

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

mrwigglez people be sleepin on boost they just dont know. i had at&t for years and year then prices went up, so boost is the shzzzzzzznitz not sure if customer service is a big thing to yall but theirs is good too just had to put my .02 in this 1!!!!!!!

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Please check coverage areas before you sign up with boost..I had many issues with their "orthodox" service.

1. Upon activating phone, you may have to physically call boost mobile to setup your plan.

2. A 24-72hour duration may occur before you can officially use texting services on your phone upon activating, and you will be charged for that plan accordingly(if you have a daily plan etc.) regardless during your activation period.

3.Depending on service location, Phone may or may not receive/send text messages corectly. I.e Receiving/sending text messages hours later after they were dispatched.(even days in my case)

I had a lot of trouble, along with horrible signal in my area. Be aware!

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work

• 1 month later...

i was going to get that whole unlimited thing but boost doesnt get service in my area worth crap, but i have some friends who say they like it. if u get good reception with nextel it should work with no problem. i have att, its good for the area.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif