• 2 weeks later...

My recruiter called me yesterday with a update, i have been approved by the national guard avation cmdr for the unit i would go to, i also have been cleared by meps, and there is just one more person to give me the okay then i am in. So wish me luck, lord knows i need it.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 2 weeks later...

I got my waiver, i go to MEPS tues morning, so i leave on monday to stay at a hotel so i can be there first thing Tues morning. If all goes good i want to leave out for basic ASAP, and AIT. I have to go the guard route but after i get done with the basic and ait in 6months i can go active, so i should be in unless something comes up between now and tues, wish me luck.

Heh i dont like to be told i cant do something by someone who doesnt know me, that was a lot of my motivation, to prove him wrong that i can do what he thought i couldnt. Also growing up in a millitary town Clarksville(Ft. Campbell) it was kinda a understood thing to join the millitary.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

i leave in a couple hours to go to the hotel, then i go to meps first thing in the morning. Wish me luck.

Let us know how everything goes. I am active Army and overseas right now. I see damn near every unit rolling in or out. Your asthema wavier issues are nothing new. As far as the guard to active keep in mind when going active they may force you to pick a new mos if they are overstrengthed in that mos.

I did reserve to active so if u need to know any info hit me up.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton