Robert 04xblz

SORRY BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS AT HOME. i sent everyones decals and shirts out if you have not recieved them yet im sorry. ill remake them and have them sent out AGAIN tomorrow and ill have tracking numbers and ill priority mail them and insure them so that this stuff doesnt happen again. and for all yall that have my back thanks.

david- i been talking to you by i.m. i told you i had problems at home that i couldnt make it. your stickers are made and waiting to hear whats up with the sub. you said you had to talk to bill. im still waiting on what to do.

your inbox is full, please check your paypal.

your inbox is full, please check your paypal.

x2...

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Well I got screwed as well. I payed for a 100.00 worth of decals and nothing..claimed he shipped them no tracking..then his mom shipped them again with no tracking.I payed for them on February 4th...and nothing yet........I can post all of the PMs if necessary...

BTW I want my money back...Don't give me this S%it you're going to resend it..I was never sent in the first place.

Edited by RHoughton1

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

Well I got screwed as well. I payed for a 100.00 worth of decals and nothing..claimed he shipped them no tracking..then his mom shipped them again with no tracking.I payed for them on February 4th...and nothing yet........I can post all of the PMs if necessary...

BTW I want my money back...Don't give me this S%it you're going to resend it..I was never sent in the first place.

i too want my money back i filed a dispute and about to escalate to a claim, it would be great if u just sent the money so this doesnt effect your paypal,

common man do the right thing

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

SORRY BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS AT HOME. i sent everyones decals and shirts out if you have not recieved them yet im sorry. ill remake them and have them sent out AGAIN tomorrow and ill have tracking numbers and ill priority mail them and insure them so that this stuff doesnt happen again. and for all yall that have my back thanks.

david- i been talking to you by i.m. i told you i had problems at home that i couldnt make it. your stickers are made and waiting to hear whats up with the sub. you said you had to talk to bill. im still waiting on what to do.

So you have our order ready?

I talked it over with David, and if you would still like to complete your order and help with the issues stated on here we would be happy to get this going.

I think it would be fair to have you help cover some of the shipping on the sub, so we feel it would be fair to have you ship the stickers and 25 bucks for shipping, and then we will ship you the sub in good faith.

I decided to post this in here to show we have faith in you and want everything to be on the up and up.

Thanks, Bill

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yea i never had a problem with him he did it fast

wat you to do in your spare time is your choice :rofl::rofl:

sry i had too, but on a real note im glad to see this is getting taken care of. he seemed like a cool guy! so i do really hope this gets resolved.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

sweet!!! its good to know if i scam someone all i gotta do is make it seem like the guy is full of shit(like he did with me until i caught him in a lie and showed it), so i can scam someone else and give this bullshit ass story about family problems. when really i didnt want to send the shit like i said :clapping: i bet it was the same as with me.... so quick to ask "so u wanna buy them?"followed with a "her is my paypal" and take your money. im learning from the best!! poundinghard now this asshat :yahoo:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/