uhoh_45 thanks for the design. and there will be a build log on it sometime today. joey has to load a couple hundred pics to his comp lol. when they are done he will post it.. logan can do a :hairtrick: though we got to see one at ohhhhh 5 am lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

well, tuning was WAY off, dunno who dropped the ball there *scratches head* BUT she is a low note killer and brittney was kind enough to be the first to do a hair trick, not like a oh i moved it a little, it was a damn thats a fuckin hairtrick hairtrick....shes done tho, might cut the port down later but right now it is what it is

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

my final stamp of approval is this!! i like it :) its not the tuning i want but i can still compete with it, move some hair and im sure i can get some reactions...i know the guy at jack in the box at oh 4:30 am said his windows were makin breakin noises to turn it down

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it still pound.. heard ya for a bit when you were leaving.. iono it might just be me or i was tired but sounded a lot louder then before...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

oh snaps, loganberry is done before me !!!

any vids ? or #'s ?

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

my final stamp of approval is this!! i like it :) its not the tuning i want but i can still compete with it, move some hair and im sure i can get some reactions...i know the guy at jack in the box at oh 4:30 am said his windows were makin breakin noises to turn it down

yea you can stay in the same class. but now you have a way better looking box and now you have the lows you wanted. and the big one is a fuckin :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :clapping: shit ambers hair even moved when she was sitting in the passenger seat. :yahoo:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

someone added 1.5" to the wall and the tuning went down a little

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

oh snaps, loganberry is done before me !!!

any vids ? or #'s ?

no vids no numbers, at this point im calling it a low note slinger, we did the math and the box is really really low 30's like barely 30 hz tuning, the lower the better in this truck...so i gotta redo my whole ipod :( the high notes are fairly loud but yea its a little louder than before on the higher notes and i have lows i didnt have before HARD lows...so im happy with that :)

im still happy with this :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg