drew028 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 i got a picture to post but i got banned the first day on here when i posted lol.....it wasnt even that bad compared to other pics i seen on here.. i guess some ppl like to feel important
cracker Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 hahahahahaaaaaa thats funny shit lol March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 i got a picture to post but i got banned the first day on here when i posted lol.....it wasnt even that bad compared to other pics i seen on here.. i guess some ppl like to feel important ???? It's a picture battle....doesn't make me FEEL important, makes me funnier than the guy before me!!! LOL "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 Okay....does this one make you feel better???? not as bad as urs, and STILL funnier!!!! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 SORRY....DON'T THINK I'M BEEING A !!!! LOL I CRACK MYSELF UP! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
xx24xx Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 SORRY....DON'T THINK I'M BEEING A !!!! LOL I CRACK MYSELF UP! lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6 DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT
JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
bossgator Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 SORRY....DON'T THINK I'M BEEING A !!!! LOL I CRACK MYSELF UP! man you fucking crack me up LOL four sundown 3500s four IA death penalties 18 in in a chevy 1500
JPM75 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 man you fucking crack me up LOL Well hell....glad I make somebody laugh! "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
jmitch Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 yo shit was funny JPM but i dont think he got to see it I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.