Glad to see that you are ok.

Find another car like the one you have and salvage the best of both of them to make a better ride.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

thanks guys....yeah my parents want me to get a lude again....mostly cuz I was destroyed after that accident 6 years ago...so Ill be looking...

damn bro that fuckin sucks....glad your ok though. dont let it get you down. i had a system in a vehicle before...wrecked the truck...though i would have to sell everything and start over later when i could afford it. ended up getting rid of that truck...got my durangho and things turned out better than originally.

keep your head up. you will bounce back. TDH has your back and will do what we can to help. just keep us up to date

thanks nick...looks like the build in this one is lost....but hopefully I can keep the equipment...or at least most of it. body shop I brought it to says shes totalled...I have to agree with them....*beware*-graphic pics of car annihilation....

lets start with what it was supposed to look like...

Picture059-2.jpg

then what makes me sick to my stomach....

Picture060-2.jpg

Picture061-2.jpg

Picture062-2.jpg

Picture063-1.jpg

Picture065-1.jpg

fuck....this sucks....but Im glad I got it outta of the shop they towed it to....had to pay 650 for the tow and to keep it there overnight....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Sorry to hear the news man. Pretty much once the air bags deploy, they are gonna total it out. But damn, 650 dollars to have it towed and stored over night? To me, that is bull shit. I would have to take some legal action on that part. It shouldn't be more that 2 bills for a tow and a nite. They are just trying to kick you while you are down.

WHy the fuck do i keep thinking you have a truck rofl.

Sorry to hear about though man :(

maybe you are thinking of me?? Cause we both have blue in are SN?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

thanks again guys....and yeah blue, id have to agree with you....the shop they got to tow it are known for doing this kinda shit too...ironic part is that the guy who owns the place also owns a good part of the town including a gold's gym and another shop a couple miles away....thats the only reason there still in business is cuz the cops call them to tow 4 accidents....otherwise, no one would go there. but its outta there now...and the guys Im dealing with are alot nicer

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco