49.9 Bassrace = Fail; Mr.p Quits...

Well having a 150+ bassrace daily driver was fun...for the first week....but in all honest im really over it. It all started when my mechman alternator took a crap on me, turns out that it had a broken diode the entire time i was running it!!!! so that was a bummer, knowing i could have done 20 second demos instead of 10 :P.

so alternator died, and upon more inspection noticed that my roof is now cracked in 4 places, and the front 2 cracks all the way through are not stopping even tho i drilled out the ends of the cracks and tried to sillicone them.

this is with about a half inch thick layer of spectrum sludge on the roof.

i have a cracked windshield from the mirror hanging off it and vibrating around.

my right side wing window latch is cracked and about to break.

i got terrible gas mileage and my car drug ass horribly even with timbren rubber springs.

my tires are already wearing on the outside.

my handling sucked ass.

all my hinges and hatch is starting to wear.

one of my rear glass hinges is about to die soon.

SO.....fed up with it last night i tore everything out. all thats left is 3 runs of 2/0 front to rear :(

I am going to downscale my daily driver considerably. All i can say is with all that weight gone and the rear axle still resting on the solid rubber springs.....

it handles SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fucking good, theres no rear sway at all!!! its completely life changing honestly, if i get the front lowered and some new wheels and tires this thing would be beast!!! and its fast as fuck, all that stuff i took for granted finally comes back into play!

So now i bought a rockford T1500 and am going to pickup a good pair of 10s and do a small low tuned box and focus on some imaging and soundstage crap.

oh did i happen to mention the 8+ tickets because of all this??? i would blast around and happen to pass a police station here and there and 4 cop cars and 6 cops later they put you through the ringer :(

600+$ to get the roof welded and repainted....windshield ? not sure on the price....8 tickets tallying 1600$...not to mention the 1200$ in batteries 600$ in woofers 400$ in enclosure and related stuff, 300$ alternator 1600$ in amplifiers...and thats just since autorama :(

and i owe 6k more on this thing and ive put 50,000 miles in one year.....

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

wow you came and went real fast.

edit: and how the fuck did u put 50 on in 1 year? i drive a shit load and dont get more than 10k a year

edit#2: how the hell did you do so much damage in so little time?????????????????????

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

my exploder is perfectly fine man, no handling affected at all

my mount is fine and my explorers paint was peeling off the roof from vibration... mount drives fine.... and 50k a year is easy my mom has 52 on a 08-09 jeep but she drives for a living....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Archived