Well we decided to wall socket my 15 D2 proto we built. On to the vids.. There are 5 vids which got boring taking them after awhile. Each vid is under 1 min apart just to check things out. I was pretty impressed. The coil still looks awesome and the suspension is still stiff as hell.

** Proceed with Caution.. Vids are boring and horrible quality but we did it for fun and wanted to make sure it was recorded!! ** :lol:

Edited by ssackett

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

The vids are hard to see, but its the 5th vid, when I put the sub on the concrete, and you can finally get an idea, that this woofer is really moving!

Woofer is still perfectly fine, maybe something to bass race with

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Also, I dont remember turning it on and off more than 2 - 3 times in that whole 14 - 15minutes

And that was to only check for physical damage, and heat

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:clapping: build a d1 and wall socket it. so i know what kind of wattage to put to it.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

speaking of wall sockets i had some fun with wall sockets :D use a printer cord a computer fan........sparks shot acorss the room i was about to shit my pants lol :spiteful: :censored:

Haha! I demand vids. LOL!

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Well we decided to wall socket my 15 D2 proto we built. On to the vids.. There are 5 vids which got boring taking them after awhile. Each vid is under 1 min apart just to check things out. I was pretty impressed. The coil still looks awesome and the suspension is still stiff as hell.

** Proceed with Caution.. Vids are boring and horrible quality but we did it for fun and wanted to make sure it was recorded!! ** :lol:

Damn ! All I can see is darkness and a roaring sound . . . . what the hell ?

You guys must be doing all this in the dark . . . . try to re-do your vids please ! under the light . . . . .

to make someone happy, I have a d1 coil in a 18 I built, I'am thinking of getting at least like 1minute on it

because Iam curious as well

I just have to delete a lot of memory on my card to film

sundown.jpg