Sonic Electronix

$500 Dollar Budget, What Would Help Me More?

My currentl setup is in my sig, above and beyond that, I'm looking into upgrading my electrical. My USAmps MD3D really does draw alot of current, and my 1 stock alt really cant keep up I DONT THINK. With $500 im thinking either a dual alt kit (Keep my current alt, and purchase a 200a+ alt and the needed bracket to mount 2 alts, and a MLA module for 2 alts...OR... upgrade my 2 HC800 rear batts to 2 much bigger batts. Which would help me more you think? Would going the 2 alt route, and the MLA module, really make a noticable difference you think? I notice when I hit a VERY LOW NOTE, for extended period of time (30 seconds or longer) my protect light starts to glow on the amp (Never shuts off though, and my voltage gauge reads @ 13.1 at the lowest) could 2 alts w/ MLA module help this? And could this all be had for under $500? Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'd go the two Alt's and the MLA you have done everything else right, might as well go all the way! :hairtrick:

I thought that would be the better way. My 2 HC800 can just hang on for a little longer I guess. I emailed MLA about a dual alt setup. I'll just wait to see what they can offer. I really would like to see what the MLA module has to offer! I think that would be great with 2 alts.

could get the MLA sell your 2 lil batts and buy 2 big batts...theres some one on here selling some batts that are almost like the hc2400 for alot cheaper

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

is 500 enough to get u a mla and alts? last time i checked for my car just 1 alt was damn near 500

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thats why i suggested MLA + the 2 bigger batts.. should run about that much because those batts

in this

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42326

you could get 2, sell your old batts, and buy a MLA

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

is 500 enough to get u a mla and alts? last time i checked for my car just 1 alt was damn near 500

I dont need to buy 2 alts just 1. Im going to use my 145a alt in conjunction with a 200/250a alt. I dont see why I cant get this for under $500. Of course I could be wrong though.

I dont need to buy 2 alts just 1. Im going to use my 145a alt in conjunction with a 200/250a alt. I dont see why I cant get this for under $500. Of course I could be wrong though.

yea i was referring to one ho alt. id check on the price of an alt. i know all cars are different. but mine was gonna be a little over 500.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/