Ben Building Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 Favorites: True Religion Jeans Affliction Shirts and Jeans Cristian Audigier Shirts (HOT) Gucci Accessories and T-shirts Ar Max, Jordans, and Pradas on the feet!!
Aaron813 Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 Carhartt American Eagle Levi's Columbian I wont spend more then $60 dollars for pants only for shoes or for a new suit. I wont where designer shit like true religion ever I will spend money other clothing things for hunting and yes they are alot more expensive then $60 dollars
trainman0978 Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 expensive?! Well look at it this way.... My wife has a pair of True religions she bought four years ago.... she wears them at least twice a week still.... used to wear them 4-5 times week before she got more to choose from in her closet....Those jeans still look brand new, haven't faded , haven't started falling apart, they simply have not worn themselves out. the quality of denim and the amount of stitching that goes into hand made high quality jeans shows from a product test like this. You simply get what you pay for.... I was scared of wearing them out on the railroad at first... But I usually dont get very dirty anyway, and they take the abuse. I am not gonna wear them while I am painting a room or crawling under my truck, because most of the pairs I have cost what they do... and I am not made of money. I never thought I would find myself buying such a expensive article clothing, but I hate to even admit that I have 9 pair.... And I only kept a few pair from other companies to do dirty work in... 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
bassboombottom Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 Anything I can fit my fat ass into Casual/every day clothes Southpole shirts/shorts Black NY cap Vans black socks Etnies shoes (Yea I like wearin black clothes lol) Winter/workwear Dickies, or Carhartt pants (Tough and comfortable) Black hoodie/ Carhartt jacket steel toe boots/anything with deep tracks 8v fury said:
trainman0978 Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 Okay thats just wrong....wrong,wrong,WRONG. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
G_Fresh Posted April 27, 2009 Report Posted April 27, 2009 I wear dickie pants(double knee), dickie shorts, and plain t's like pro tag etc...
00_XJ Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Carhartt American Eagle Levi's Columbian I wont spend more then $60 dollars for pants only for shoes or for a new suit. I wont where designer shit like true religion ever I will spend money other clothing things for hunting and yes they are alot more expensive then $60 dollars Same here, but I wear ALOT of Guy Harvey too 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
c0smo kram3r Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Collard shirts: Lacoste, Polo, Vineyard Vines...I really don't wear any other collard shirts. Yes, they're expensive, but I like them. Shorts: AFTCO, Columbia, Polo, Vineyard Vines, T-Shirts: anything really.... Jeans: Levis- by far my favorite...the original 505s & 501s. I see no need to pay >$50 for jeans. Shoes: Cole Haan, Rainbow, New Balance, LaCrosse boots Sunglasses: Costa del Mar, Maui Jim, Ray Ban Jackets: Arcteryx...nuff said. For jackets, I can see paying $500+ for a rain jacket/hard shell.
98exploder Posted April 29, 2009 Report Posted April 29, 2009 Ross is the place to go i don't wear flashy stuff nice looking clean types some nice pants and shorts and a random t-shirt i got a pair of $40 point zero shorts for $13 i still like to look good though even though by today's standards I'm not really attractive. i still try What? O I'm sorry couldn't hear your ricer over my stereo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.