Clothes Selection...

Carhartt

American Eagle

Levi's

Columbian

I wont spend more then $60 dollars for pants only for shoes or for a new suit. I wont where designer shit like true religion ever

I will spend money other clothing things for hunting and yes they are alot more expensive then $60 dollars

expensive?!

Well look at it this way.... My wife has a pair of True religions she bought four years ago.... she wears them at least twice a week still.... used to wear them 4-5 times week before she got more to choose from in her closet....Those jeans still look brand new, haven't faded , haven't started falling apart, they simply have not worn themselves out.

the quality of denim and the amount of stitching that goes into hand made high quality jeans shows from a product test like this. You simply get what you pay for....

I was scared of wearing them out on the railroad at first... But I usually dont get very dirty anyway, and they take the abuse. I am not gonna wear them while I am painting a room or crawling under my truck, because most of the pairs I have cost what they do... and I am not made of money. I never thought I would find myself buying such a expensive article clothing, but I hate to even admit that I have 9 pair.... And I only kept a few pair from other companies to do dirty work in...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Anything I can fit my fat ass into :P:ph34r:

Casual/every day clothes Southpole shirts/shorts

Black NY cap

Vans black socks

Etnies shoes

(Yea I like wearin black clothes lol)

Winter/workwear

Dickies, or Carhartt pants (Tough and comfortable)

Black hoodie/ Carhartt jacket

steel toe boots/anything with deep tracks

8v fury said:

Okay thats just wrong....wrong,wrong,WRONG.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Carhartt

American Eagle

Levi's

Columbian

I wont spend more then $60 dollars for pants only for shoes or for a new suit. I wont where designer shit like true religion ever

I will spend money other clothing things for hunting and yes they are alot more expensive then $60 dollars

Same here, but I wear ALOT of Guy Harvey too

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Collard shirts: Lacoste, Polo, Vineyard Vines...I really don't wear any other collard shirts. Yes, they're expensive, but I like them. :)

Shorts: AFTCO, Columbia, Polo, Vineyard Vines,

T-Shirts: anything really....

Jeans: Levis- by far my favorite...the original 505s & 501s. I see no need to pay >$50 for jeans.

Shoes: Cole Haan, Rainbow, New Balance, LaCrosse boots

Sunglasses: Costa del Mar, Maui Jim, Ray Ban

Jackets: Arcteryx...nuff said. For jackets, I can see paying $500+ for a rain jacket/hard shell.

Ross is the place to go i don't wear flashy stuff nice looking clean types some nice pants and shorts and a random t-shirt i got a pair of $40 point zero shorts for $13 i still like to look good though even though by today's standards I'm not really attractive. i still try

What? O I'm sorry couldn't hear your ricer over my stereo.

Archived