bass processor

Im getting a sounmdsbass processor by soundstream. Does my L & R outputs from headunit plug into the processor then from its outputs I plug it in my amps inputs. If I want more bass could I run 2 bass processors if I had 2 amps.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

yes plug your L/R from your H/U to your processor. as for having two amps, just split the signal with a Y adapter. get two Y adapters, one for L and one for R channel and

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dont like splitting the signal with y adaptors

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

have any of u guys gotten a ticket for loud music, well i only have hi's running on my car and the police looked at me like i was a rolling concert, he hurried up and pulled on the side of me and said nice tweeters u have there and he was across the street and he could every word clear

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

have any of u guys gotten a ticket for loud music, well i only have hi's running on my car and the police looked at me like i was a rolling concert, he hurried up and pulled on the side of me and said nice tweeters u have there and he was across the street and he could every word clear

What top end do you run?

no problem and i was running my mids and highs, I remember when my dad had them (factory) and he put a clarion HU in there but when he turned it up the first thing he said, it sounds like crap. The next day I went in there and read the maual and i even the highs and mids to a high level and he was satisfied like hell. But now its my car and i put the jensen vm9410 in there kicking at 45x4 he wants the car back. HEHE ;D

no problem and i was running my mids and highs, I remember when my dad had them (factory) and he put a clarion HU in there but when he turned it up the first thing he said, it sounds like crap. The next day I went in there and read the maual and i even the highs and mids to a high level and he was satisfied like hell. But now its my car and i put the jensen vm9410 in there kicking at 45x4 he wants the car back. HEHE ;D

Want it back? Thats crazy. lol