Zade08 Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I got a new toy. I cant believe the motor size on this thing. Check it out compared to the bl motor. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
BJD3 Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I can't see pics (firewall). What is it? Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
BigPimpin91 Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I can't see pics (firewall). What is it? 15" Nightshade. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Zade08 Posted April 21, 2009 Author Report Posted April 21, 2009 My bad. Strayed away from my post. 15" nightshades. I picked up two of them. Should be a descent improvement over my bls. Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
cracker Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 looks like a good day for ya March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.