very nice how do the beymas sound ive never heard any in person

LOUD AND CLEAR straight up

Damn. Sub'd for the door build.

Same here!

Punky you got some MAD SKILLS BRO!

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Saying those doors will get loud is the understatement of the century lol

Damn hella bondo too :P

I got a pretty good deal on the Bondo products, I used em on my apillars and they worked fine then.

I have only heard them in Trippi's Hummer.....Loud as FAWK and clear as day!

Thanks for checking me out. Like I said I have a few more things to get then its do or die, I dont have any extra panels. :D

How do you like those cadence c9 amps?

I like em. I currently have mine running as a 2 channel. Bridged to 2 ohms. They are rated at 4 ohm bridged but its holding up. It does go into thermal sometimes, like if the truck is off and vol is all the way up with the seat down. Thats the only issue I have had with mine. Thats happened 2-3 times, I just fold the back seat up so the amp can breath a little a go right back to wanging. In the end I will be running one C9 per side of the truck just for the Super Tweets (6 Selenium ST350) And I am going to pick up a ZRS C2 to push the Beymas.

Looks good man giving me some ideas for my doors.

Man I spent about a week and half just looking at door panel builds. Most of these GM builds just make pods that fit in the stock location, I didnt want to go that route, just see to many of them. I gotta thank Steve for the speaker ring tutorial and Epicenter Designs for the idea to mount the speakers from the back!

wow this is awesome man! i like the progress and your original batt placement. should be loud with those finished doors!

Thanks, I actually still have those two little HC800s behind that panel, lol. Hey it works.

Saying those doors will get loud is the understatement of the century lol

Damn hella bondo too :P

12 Going In the diesel as I type!

LOUD AND CLEAR straight up

Same here!

Punky you got some MAD SKILLS BRO!

Thanks bro, this will be my first big fiberglass project.....so we shall see how skilled I am. You already built your doors and I havent seen any pics?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

nice! good to see you being productive and keeping ont he grind when you could call it a finished product. them doors are gonna wail. You all make me feel bad only doing 2 comp sets a door and one in the kicks..

BTW you still doing the smoothies? I saw a pic of em on a truck and it was pretty gangster.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Maybe I missed it but are you going to be using any signal processors?

Perhaps a tree sixty?

nope, dont really need one.

nice! good to see you being productive and keeping ont he grind when you could call it a finished product. them doors are gonna wail. You all make me feel bad only doing 2 comp sets a door and one in the kicks..

BTW you still doing the smoothies? I saw a pic of em on a truck and it was pretty gangster.

I decided that they would only really look good if I could really lay my truck out. I dont have the cash for all that at the moment. Only plans I have right now are to get these doors done.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived