My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

steve, don't know if you noticed but ppl are wondering if there were any updates on your clip meter prototype that you had mention while back..

yes.....there will be. I have the prototype but it has been re-engineered so it doesnt chew up 9v batteries like crazy any more. It was REAL bad. Tony is the best though and he conquered the problem. I have been busy with the hoopty so i havent had time to make the demonstration vid....but i DID set up my little "sound" cart with a few amps, a batt, a deck and some speakers...just for this demo. In other words, hang tight, info on the way! :popcorn:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

steve, don't know if you noticed but ppl are wondering if there were any updates on your clip meter prototype that you had mention while back..

yes.....there will be. I have the prototype but it has been re-engineered so it doesnt chew up 9v batteries like crazy any more. It was REAL bad. Tony is the best though and he conquered the problem. I have been busy with the hoopty so i havent had time to make the demonstration vid....but i DID set up my little "sound" cart with a few amps, a batt, a deck and some speakers...just for this demo. In other words, hang tight, info on the way! :popcorn:

thread jack ftw, but thank god! id love to have one of these since im short on cash! hurry up man:)

and @ OP lookin great so far man, get finished :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

LOVIN this build! Wish i wasnt poor D:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

your doors are coming out AWESOME! Props for taking the plunge and "fucking up" a perfectly good pair of panels....in the name of MUSIC! I dont mean the end product i mean that first cut when you butcher the panel to make room is the hardest. No going back now LOL!

anyway keep up the good work! :drink40:

Thanks! It was a little hard but like you said once I made the cut....no going back.

LOVIN this build! Wish i wasnt poor D:

Bro honestly, as far as the fab goes I havent spent very much money. I cut all the rings outta scrap MDF I had laying around. I only dropped a little over $100 for all the fiberglass materials (fiberglass, resin, body filler....) I did A LOT of research before I started. Read read read. This forum has soooo much helpful info. Dont let money get you down. I by no means have "money" I have a wife and three kids (12, 8 and 5) and I am the only source of income. This is why I do all my own work.

those door panels look bad ass man

cant wait to see em finished :popcorn:

you gunna do anything with the rear doors?

The rears were gonna get two 6.5's and a super tweeter...but I have changed my mind and am only doing two 6.5s. Not gonna make it a big fiberglass project either. Just some pods where the factory grille is.

looking good jeff...cant wait to hear it

You probably wont if the Hummer is anywhere near mine ;) I plan on coming up that way next month, see you then.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

So now that u getting the hang of it I got a couple pairs of doors that need some work. Lol. Kidding but its comin along good man

2nst7r8.png

05 Suburban

Pioneer 4200ub

4-American Bass 6.5 , 2-8" DB Drive mids and 4- Quantum Audio Supertweeters in front doors

2-DD3515 dual 2 ohm subs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4 on 8" mids

Hifonics 80.4 on 6.5 and tweets

2-Hifonics BRZ2400's strapped @2 ohms

Project Caddy in the works

95 Cadillac Deville

You know I got you Jon.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Aye Steve, Thanks for the mention on your FB page. I appreciate that.

Only update I have is that both panels are completely done being glassed. I still need to sand em down and get some filler on them. Will take some pics and start on that tonight.

d(-__-)b

Lookin sick man, I'm cutting my doors today for an 8 and 2 6.5's so I thought I'd jump on and steal some more ideas and then stare at my panels for about 2 hours before my balls drop back down so i can make the first cut.

Archived