F$c#kn House Got Broken Into Today And Pistol Stolen

I had a going away party for one of my boys last year and invited a few of my "so called friends" at least I thought all of them were my friends. The next night I looked in my night stand for my pistol and it was gone. I had a hinch of who it was but hated to go accusing and it turn out not to be him. It was a brand new glock 40, think I had shot it once. It sucks bro, but like the rest of the guys said at least they didn't take the rest of your stuff and destroy your house. You did report it to the police right.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

i had it reported within 10 minutes of not locateing the weapon. it was my first bought hand gun and was bought thru a store where a bg check and all that was done so "the man" knows i have it, so its now reported

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

That sucks bruh, like everyone said, gotta be someone close to you

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me

karma is a bitch. wait it out and if whoever fires off any shots will be found eventually. guns aint too quiet ha. sorry for the BS though man, i hate thievs more than childsupport

walk in my front door and to the left is aprox 400 dvd's , on my table was 4 pair of memphis pr 6.5s a memphis bass 2.2, memphis eq laptop pc on the couch and all they did was take my 377 dollar s&w sigma .....

anyone need alot of 9mm ammo? lol

take that shit back and get your money back. surely you kept the receipt?

i went and got a pistol box today was like 100 at sports acadmey so when i replace my 9mm i will do as stated above and lock it when im gone and unlock when i go to bed so its out for me to grab...

i have the recipt for 1000 rds i just bought from walmart, paid like 160 for it all and think i have a guy wanting it all localy tommrow for 280... big pimping, and i talked to a lady at nra and she said my gun will be coverd under the theift ins provided by nra free of charge, dont know how much ill get but it cost say 380 to be on even numbers.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets