newls1 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 I cant afford to purchase another AGM style battery, and my front battery is getting pretty crappy, and is 4yrs old (Exide orbital AGM) was a great battery, but is the same price as the yellow tops 189$. I was in autozone earlier, and they have a pretty decent 34/78 dual terminal with 1080ca 950cca 112reserve batt for $93. Would it be OK to have a front "Liquid" type battery mix with my 2 rear kinetics? I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
jvillefinest Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 agreed! I have seen quite a few setups with a stock front battery and X kind of backup batteries. Not the best but shouldnt have a problem! 2007 Acura TSX Stock Navigation Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE) Sundown SAZ3500 2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm JL 600/4 2 Sets of Focal 165K2P
Neo_frog Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 A lot of websites and people advise against it, but it usually doesn't pose a problem. Mine however dragged my voltage down to high 13s even with an MLA regulating to 14.7V. I changed out the yellow top with a Kinetik and it jumped up. Didn't work well for me. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
Neo_frog Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 I cant afford to purchase another AGM style battery, and my front battery is getting pretty crappy, and is 4yrs old (Exide orbital AGM) was a great battery, but is the same price as the yellow tops 189$. I was in autozone earlier, and they have a pretty decent 34/78 dual terminal with 1080ca 950cca 112reserve batt for $93. Would it be OK to have a front "Liquid" type battery mix with my 2 rear kinetics? I was answering this question. I know the Yellow Tops are dry cell. He mentioned he found a 34/78 at Autozone and if it was ok to run with his batteries. I said it didn't work for me. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
tacomabanga1986 Posted April 23, 2009 Report Posted April 23, 2009 i got a duralast gold front battery(acid i think) and stinger sp800 jell battery in back and have no problems, my stingers voltage goes up n down a lil but i guess thats normal due to the bottom of it has a busted place but thats ok i guess here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.