Can You Mix A "liquid" Battery With Agm Style Batteries?

I cant afford to purchase another AGM style battery, and my front battery is getting pretty crappy, and is 4yrs old (Exide orbital AGM) was a great battery, but is the same price as the yellow tops 189$. I was in autozone earlier, and they have a pretty decent 34/78 dual terminal with 1080ca 950cca 112reserve batt for $93. Would it be OK to have a front "Liquid" type battery mix with my 2 rear kinetics?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

A lot of websites and people advise against it, but it usually doesn't pose a problem.

Mine however dragged my voltage down to high 13s even with an MLA regulating to 14.7V. I changed out the yellow top with a Kinetik and it jumped up. Didn't work well for me.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

I cant afford to purchase another AGM style battery, and my front battery is getting pretty crappy, and is 4yrs old (Exide orbital AGM) was a great battery, but is the same price as the yellow tops 189$. I was in autozone earlier, and they have a pretty decent 34/78 dual terminal with 1080ca 950cca 112reserve batt for $93. Would it be OK to have a front "Liquid" type battery mix with my 2 rear kinetics?

I was answering this question. I know the Yellow Tops are dry cell. He mentioned he found a 34/78 at Autozone and if it was ok to run with his batteries.

I said it didn't work for me. :rolleyes:

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

i got a duralast gold front battery(acid i think) and stinger sp800 jell battery in back and have no problems, my stingers voltage goes up n down a lil but i guess thats normal due to the bottom of it has a busted place but thats ok i guess

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived