Second Skin Audio

I Wanna Get These

Isn't the only difference basically the surround on them? Why would you want new ones just because they are a bit newer :rolleyes:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Dude, if your upgrading, screw the type r's. get something different.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

I think all he has is the box. Everything else he plans to get.

ok i ask all these questions about type-rs and shit and build i box to stare at? Shut the F*** up dont put shit on my page.Ur wasting space.send me a pm if u want to tell me bout ur opinons that u think i dont have type-rs, DONT POST DUMP ON MY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Okay. So you DO have a 95 yukon with 26's on it. And 2 sets of XXX comps. Let's see all this. And the 2 headrest monitors while your at it. Post some pics why don't you.

The thing that I find odd is the fact that you would ask several dozen questions about a box for type r's, build a box for type r's, and then tell us you want to buy them! why make a topic? isnt it just a bit obvious that you would buy them? Please kid. Quit making pointless topics. You already have your own "space." So use that. We all know what type r's look like, a link to an off-color picture of them isn't helping us any. Don't talk to me about wasting space.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Okay. So you DO have a 95 yukon with 26's on it. And 2 sets of XXX comps. Let's see all this. And the 2 headrest monitors while your at it. Post some pics why don't you.

The thing that I find odd is the fact that you would ask several dozen questions about a box for type r's, build a box for type r's, and then tell us you want to buy them! why make a topic? isnt it just a bit obvious that you would buy them? Please kid. Quit making pointless topics. You already have your own "space." So use that. We all know what type r's look like, a link to an off-color picture of them isn't helping us any. Don't talk to me about wasting space.

if u can read i said i was upgrading to the new type-rs dumbass and i dont have anything besides a 95 yukon and 4-12s type-rs everything else is what i want to get

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Okay so I was right. I didn't think you had the car because just a lil while ago you were asking how much they would cost. And I agree with everyone else; I'm not sure you can get anymore than 250-300 for your subs. And that's if they are in good condition. Oh, and quit it with the pathetic attempts to be tough. You just sound like a little punk. Okay back to the thread.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall