i hear enough of them from my dad, not my kind of thing to be honest...

same except i hear from mom boyfriend.. i hear racist jokes from him like every day he has new ones.. im not really into racist jokes either

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his quarterly check-up...

The doctor asked him how he was feeling, and the

86-year-old said ,'Things are great and I've never felt better.'

I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child.

"So what do you think about that Doc ?"

The doctor considered his question for a minute and

then began to tell a story.

"I have an older friend , much like you, who is an avid hunter

and never misses a season."

One day he was setting off to go hunting.

In a bit of a hurry , he accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun."

"As he neared a lake , he came across a very large male beaver sitting at the water's edge.

He realized he'd left his gun at home and so he couldn't shoot the magnificent creature.

Out of habit he raised his cane , aimed it at the animal as if

it were his favorite hunting rifle and went 'bang, bang'."

"Miraculously , two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead.

Now, what do you think of that ?" asked the doctor.

The 86-year-old said, "Logic would strongly suggest that somebody else

pumped a couple of rounds into that beaver."

The doctor replied , "My point exactly."

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

3 blonds on a island first one wishes to be smart to get off the island she turns into a brunette and swims across, the second wish to be smart to get off the island she turns into a redhead and swims off the island , third one wishes to be smarter then everyone she turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

Like Slowed Songs? Check out Mine and Bassaddict's Slowed Songs Thread

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a v/ibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy... you explain the kids."...

There was this couple that had been married for 20 years. Every time they made love the husband always insisted on shutting off the light.

Well, after 20 years the wife felt this was ridiculous.

She figured she would break him out of this crazy habit.

So one night, while they were in the middle of a wild, screaming, romantic session, she turned on the lights.

She looked down... and saw her husband was holding a battery-operated pleasure device... a v/ibrator!

Soft, wonderful and larger than a real one.

She went completely ballistic.

"You impotent bastard," She screamed at him, "how could you be lying to me all of these years? You better explain yourself!"

The husband looks her straight in the eyes and says calmly:

"I'll explain the toy... you explain the kids."...

:clapping:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

This kid just turned 18, and his girlfriend insists that they have sex for the first time that night after dinner with her family. So the kid goes to the pharmacy and asks the pharmacist where he keeps the condoms. The pharmacist then asked him if he'd ever done it before, and the kid replied no. So the pharmacist explains proper procedure and everything to the kid then asks "So.. how many condoms do you need? they come in 1, 3, 5, 10, and 30 packs" the kid replies "30, i think we'll be getting it on alot."

Later that night, he shows up at his girls house, ready for dinner, and what will be going on afterwards. He sits down at the table and offers to say grace. 5 minutes in, he's still going strong. 10 minutes, still going strong, praying like there's no tomorrow. finally, after 20 minutes the girl leans over and says "I didnt know you were religious", the kid stops a minute and whispers "I didnt know your dad was a pharmacist!"

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Archived