Where To Get Get 200+ Amp Alt

I personally wouldn't recommend Iraggi. Every single time I've ever contacted him, it takes about a week to get a response. I contacted him when I was shopping for a HO Alt & he took way too long to answer simple questions. Due to this, I didn't buy from him. I don't have time for that.

I've never dealt w/ DC, but I've heard good things.

Ohio Gen. good but pricey. Customer service isn't the best.

MechMan is ok & recommended. He gets back to you pretty quick. Thats what I'm running now. However, just about everyone I know personally with one has had to modify something to make them work, including myself.

My 2nd alt, which I'll be ordering soon, will be from Excessive.

call dom on his cell phone, or ive had good success reaching him around 3pm his time.

I'll dig up Doms cell phone for you later after work. It actually has an answering machine too :)

His customer service with me has been nothing but excellent, and knowing when to get a hold of him is crucial.

Make up your mind.... :rolleyes: :8)

My last post came out the wrong way, and for that I apologize. Rob got buried last week, and I just didnt want to call him to bother him just about a tracking #, see what I mean? He PMed me last night and all is excellent. He even shipped 3day air for me w00t!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny