Sonic Electronix

I have some engine noise, and it didnt do it untill the 4 channel amp was put in. I used stinger Rca's and i ran them clean no cuts or anything. ALSO, i had my sub hooked up before the 4 channel, and i had 0 noise out of my sub. now i do.... i dont know how they are connected. I have a clean ground, and my H/U is new. so any suggs?

Do you possibly have them running next to your power wire? The stinger cables usually have good insulation, but that's a common problem to run into.

I have the same issue, I know where they cross, just haven't took it apart t fix the problem, but I had to listen to notice it.

Also make sure they aren't touching metal behind your radio, electrical tape the connections just to be safe.

I'd also second Logan's opinion, common Pioneer problem (didn't notice the sig to see h/u, good call)

Edited by Aukland

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new

ground out the rca's....very common with pioneer hu's

I thought that so i bought a ground loop isolater. That what you mean?

Do you possibly have them running next to your power wire? The stinger cables usually have good insulation, but that's a common problem to run into.

I have the same issue, I know where they cross, just haven't took it apart t fix the problem, but I had to listen to notice it.

Also make sure they aren't touching metal behind your radio, electrical tape the connections just to be safe.

I'd also second Logan's opinion, common Pioneer problem (didn't notice the sig to see h/u, good call)

No its ran down the opposite side, but it does come like within a foot of it in the trunk. But i dont see that as a prob, i also think that my front right speaker wire grounded itself to the chassis. It doesnt play, but the tweeter still plays, so that means the crossover is still getting the power. Could this be the problem?

double posting!! OOPS

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dont check the rca's replace them lol that was my problem for like a month i had some from audio express and they made hella engine noise i ordered some from the internet..night and day difference

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dont check the rca's replace them lol that was my problem for like a month i had some from audio express and they made hella engine noise i ordered some from the internet..night and day difference

I used stinger 4 channel RCA's from darvex.com, are these bad?

Just ground the outter end of the rca's, that usually fixes the problem if it's caused by the pioneer unit. If not and your wires dont cross your power, then it may b a problem with the rca's themselves. I'd look into grounding the rca's first

Edited by Aukland

Kenwood kdc-x993

Autotek MM100.4

Fosgate power 6.5" components

Time for something new