kingsuv Posted April 28, 2009 Author Report Posted April 28, 2009 That's how I roll. Literally. Is it that or is it Flop like a fish? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Ray Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Call it what you want. I call It sleepin. LOL. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted April 28, 2009 Report Posted April 28, 2009 Hearing protection ain't doing you shit if I'm in the room.......you better off shooting yourself in the head and I still won't wake up... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
kingsuv Posted May 11, 2009 Author Report Posted May 11, 2009 Bump for next weekends show Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Noob_On_Droid Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 Wish I could make it out guys! Next time. I really want to try street beat
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 I'll be there and if you don't know why well here is 12 pages of crap to explain: http://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discus...est-t6505-0.htm Street Beat 3 Pro Stock Open Super Port Wars KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted May 15, 2009 Report Posted May 15, 2009 anybody else going? KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
kingsuv Posted May 15, 2009 Author Report Posted May 15, 2009 I'll be there and if you don't know why well here is 12 pages of crap to explain: http://usaci.forumotion.com/general-discus...est-t6505-0.htm Street Beat 3 Pro Stock Open Super Port Wars 12 pages???? Try 27 Someone over there is off his meds too Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kingsuv Posted May 15, 2009 Author Report Posted May 15, 2009 bump for tomorrows show. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted May 16, 2009 Report Posted May 16, 2009 Fresh Out the shower gettin ready to roll Just wish the nor cal guys were gonna go Its just a little trip down the 101 For another show in the Cali Sun.......... KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.