those subs look sexxxy

and that box looks strong as shit is that 1" pr 3/4

had the same problem with Hannah's build wood looked 1" thick

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Hey! didn't realized i uploaded the draft-

i think its pretty accurate! i know i had to tweak some dimensions in the woodshop because of the damn angles i kept failing on...

Posted Image

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

wooooooooooooooooooooooooww!!!! drew??? is this going in the little blue barbie mobile?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i say u put it in the hunday/kia/barbie mobile/FTMFW! that car was loud as hell on 1 18 i wanna see it these 3 jackhammers

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Hey! didn't realized i uploaded the draft-

i think its pretty accurate! i know i had to tweak some dimensions in the woodshop because of the damn angles i kept failing on...

Posted Image

-Drew

Middle sub gonna clear the port?

Very Neat so far.

wish I could get my hands on some 1.25" mdf

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived