Hey guys just my luck! I was on my way home from work tonight and a guy in an old school bronco ran a red light and t-boned me!!! 14 year old kid with no license texting on his cell phone. My truck is probably totaled because it is so old!!! I'm so pissed right now! </rant> :censored:

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Im very sorry to hear that bro. What kinda truck do you have?

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

14 yr old? Wow. Kids now days are growing up so fast. They're already driving at age 14$

Well sorry to hear about your vehicle :(

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

sorry to hear that man. I hope everything works out for ya bro...and insurance covers everything.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I have a 1992 gmc 1500. All I have is liability and he had none. Bronco didn't even have tags!

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

he has parrents, or a parrent, whom is responcable for the childs actions untill the day he/she turnes 18, go after mom and dads insurance, dont forget to go to the hosipital to add that to their bill as well. you might work magic and have something coverd

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Already been to the hospital. Have some bruised ribs and my neck hurts like a mother! I had a console speaker box for my AQ HDC3 15 and when he hit me in the passenger door it through me across it. On the bright side the doc was a cool guy and got me a Px for some good pain pills! Like I told pete over on the pwk forum. The parents don't really look like they will be able to pay me in case of a lawsuit.What happens in that situation This is the first real accident I've been in so I'm kind of lost.

if they dont have insurance to cover, then you put a lean on anything they have of value so they can not sell it untill you get paid. press charges against the kid , make him do comm. service and pay restitution (sp) anyhting you can do to make life worse for all of them. mom and dad included, they let little timmy drive the suv knowing it didnt have a tag or ins and should be accountable for all of their actions...... but this here is a prime example why even on my ole work van i have uninsured motorist coverage

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets