really?!?!?!?! how does that look better then meades, no way. steve's truck is sick, all the shit he has done to it makes it one of a kind. thats a stock hoe on 26" rims, IMO it looks stupid. its sitting 2 high, 2 much space between the tires and the truck. bah!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

its not hard to copy my rims, they are very common......i see them in 22 and 24" versions all the time. It sucks, its the FIRST rim i ever had that i seen on other rides out on the BLVD.....oh well, i liked them alot when i got them and they were affordable enough for me to buy a spare which is VERY important if you roll rubber-bands.

My rims are cheaper then most but it wasnt price i was after it was the style. If they were twice as much i woulda got them anyway since i REALLY like them. I like them even more with the Wilwoods being so visable too :D So what my brakes are worth twice the rims LOL - :D

i wanna get those rims in 22's on my explorer when i get it bagged, i love that style wheel. im glad you switched to those becuase to be honest i hated your old rims lol

Hmm. Almost looks better than Meade's ride :aggressive:

:01nocomment8so: how

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

its amazing (to me) what a difference lowering, debadging, de-cladding, de-sidestepping, de-bumpering, and adding a set of sick ass brakes (among other things) will do to an otherwise grocery-go-getter Tahoe like that.

don't forget the leather :D

and subs

and speakers

and alts

and batteries

and lights

and monitors

and MLA

and custom valence

and grill

and so on...

I doubt anyone is copying Steve for $9000 lol.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

dont forget the little cadillac addons by the back windows yee. that just made it a whole different sex sceen steve u should throw your up on craigslist for like 50k for shits and gigs and see what offers u get...u never know u might have second thoughts

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

dont forget the little cadillac addons by the back windows yee. that just made it a whole different sex sceen steve u should throw your up on craigslist for like 50k for shits and gigs and see what offers u get...u never know u might have second thoughts

vent caps homie.

cadillacs have one vent going vertical not horizontal like tahoes.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple