Second Skin Audio

Wall Socket Fun

Iam not a great actor, but the speaker is... lol

http://s138.photobucket.com/player.swf?fil...p;os=1&ap=1

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s138.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid138.photobucket.com/albums/q248/forevrbumpn/DSCN1256.flv"></embed>

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice boi, was that your neighbors you were talking to?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

yeah it is... funny thing is I was shooting for a low excursion high efficiency burper, but I guess since the Fs of those sub was 65hz, and it was basically getting a 2100rms(18amps@120v) burp at 60hz free air, it was able to see all the excursion physically possible with this design

sundown.jpg

nice boi, was that your neighbors you were talking to?

Yeah I asked if it was loud over there, or just my ears, and they said it just sounded like a extremely loud air compressor... lol

So they were like 100ft away. I need a 60hz tuned fart box and throw this in the truck and see what I meter from the wall outlet... lol

fun fun

sundown.jpg