damn good vid hahah......your shit was POUNDING too !!!! he was a good sport for an old fart LOL!!

oh and to prove bass isnt bad for your health like that, i feel just fine. Im not deaf, i have no ulcers, no acid reflux, my ears never bled and really only "ring" when i play ROCK for too long (highs).....

i think it can cause temporary confusion though :D actually i KNOW it can cuz its done it :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

The brown note is an infrasound frequency that is said to cause humans to lose control of their bowels due to resonance. There is no scientific evidence to support the claim that a "brown note" (transmitted through sound waves in air) exists.

:straight from wiki

Edited by meade916
WAY TOO MUCH, please post a link instead

justin smith

1996 mercury grand marquis

20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20

cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast)

2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port

kicker zx650.4

componets in still the works

200amp motorcraft alt

xs power d3100 (beast)

kenwood ddx512 h.u.

you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth

and BTW your girl just called me....

pure pwnage

the only effects Ive every heard for bass was hear loss (different people different lever of hearing loss)and different people tell you different things like OSHA say 90db and louder can cause hearing loss but 120db is suppose to be immediate hearing loss even if you don't know it because you loss all you high and your low frequencies the only reason people say they haven't lost any hearing is to due with the fact they haven't lost the mid range one(which is the human voices)(nothing trying to bash anyone)(like steve )

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

damn good vid hahah......your shit was POUNDING too !!!! he was a good sport for an old fart LOL!!

oh and to prove bass isnt bad for your health like that, i feel just fine. Im not deaf, i have no ulcers, no acid reflux, my ears never bled and really only "ring" when i play ROCK for too long (highs).....

i think it can cause temporary confusion though :D actually i KNOW it can cuz its done it :D

Steve, you're just Special.

:hairtrick:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Cheers man, a compliment off yourself is very nice to have :clapping:

I think this is loud and so does most people who hear it with 2 lvl4 15's so what the fuck all those btls are like i actually cant imagine :wacko:

I am still lolling at the video, i cant believe i got that on there, i mean we were up the back of a large hill out of town which is something to do with ministry of defense, then i drove off road just for a laugh and parked in this spot, had a little boom and then turn round and see an old guy walking down with his fingers in his ears asking what the hell we were doing :rofl:

It was one of those things i doubt will happen again and i especially doubt i,ll happen to be recording it either :zorro:

Cheers man, a compliment off yourself is very nice to have :clapping:

I think this is loud and so does most people who hear it with 2 lvl4 15's so what the fuck all those btls are like i actually cant imagine :wacko:

I am still lolling at the video, i cant believe i got that on there, i mean we were up the back of a large hill out of town which is something to do with ministry of defense, then i drove off road just for a laugh and parked in this spot, had a little boom and then turn round and see an old guy walking down with his fingers in his ears asking what the hell we were doing :rofl:

It was one of those things i doubt will happen again and i especially doubt i,ll happen to be recording it either :zorro:

I have heard that people will die at 245-250 decibels which is equivalent to an atom bomb.