logan and i made a deal, i traded him some equipment for his amp. then decided to sell it. but didnt have it with me, so i had him post it for me. well he told me that a member here wanted it but could only give a deposit to hold it for him. i said ok but he only has so long to finish paying for it. well we didnt hear anything from him. so i had logan ask him again weeks later if he was still going to get it.i also sent a few messages and heard nothing. he said yes he was sure he was going to get it to logan so i told the other person it was sold....still no cash.. well now he is saying that he docent want the amp and wants us to send the deposit back. we said no were not refunding the cash he gave us to hold it march 11th. we gave him the option to change his mind a week/month ago when we had it sold. btw its been 2 months sense we made the deal..now we are stuck with no cash and a amp collecting dust. if needed we will give 1 more week to come up with the remainder. are we wrong for not giving the deposit back (that we said we would hold for set time) for him wasting our time and backing out of a set deal. also we both sent messages reminding him time was running out and we even gave him more time.

edit: also look at my feedback were not here trying to get over on anybody. but we are not gonna say ok here is your money back that you gave us to hold the amp, thanks for wasting our time. we turned down a few offers which by the way were more than he was paying. i dont mean to sound rude but if you need a savings account go to the bank.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thanks, thats what we were thinking as it was stated it was a deposit... go to a car dealership, put 2 grand down on a car, you go to prison or something...you cant go back a month or 2 later and expect them to still hold the car.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

what kinda amp?

that really docent matter, the problem is we gave him a deal on it and he backed out after we gave him plenty of chances over a month ago. when he said he was100% sure he was going to buy it.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

This has happened on two occations. One was a little $50 deposit for a paintball gun and the other was for a brand new couch we didn't want. (The store fucked up and delivered the wrong couch and said we could keep it, too bad it was super ugly) We put the couch in the paper and the first guy who called put down a $500 deposit on the couch. Came and looked at it and handed us $500 cash to hold it. Well, we said it was sold to like 50 different calls. We couldn't get a hold of the guy for about a month, and then he randomly calls and wants his money back. We had already spent it long ago so we said no but youcan get your ass over here and pay the rest so we can get rid of this sucker. Long story short, he came to our house demanding his money and threatened to call the cops on us and we said go right ahead. We ended up with $500 and reposted the couch in the paper and sold it next day. The paintball gun was the same deal, only less money and the guy was a complete druggy. Probably wanted the money to guy buy more weed or whatever. Keep the money, thats what a deposit is. Don't worry about law or anything, you should be in the clear to keep it no matter what he says. Its a deposit for cryin out loud! der. But do give him another week to pay for it and be sure to keep harrassing him about it. Squeeky wheel gets the grease. After that, tough luck. And resell it.

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!