Sundown Audio

Straight Up Whats The Amp With The Most Power Per Dollar Spent?

dB Don

Watts per dollar?

Hrm....

Soundmagus 1502D? Makes a good 1200wrms and can probably be had for less than 100 USD...

where can soundmagus be picked up, i know about these amps but have never seen them for sale.

http://www.soundmagus.com/X1502.html

Even has bench test results somewhere :)

it looks like a cool amp but where can a person buy one??? cant find prices or anything

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

where can soundmagus be picked up, i know about these amps but have never seen them for sale.

it looks like a cool amp but where can a person buy one??? cant find prices or anything

]

I ran and tested 2 of these amps in my truck for my sponsor shop

http://www.soundmagus.com/X3200.html

he still has them fs if anyone is interested. PM me

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Its the delusinator

desighned and built by roscincindustries:

amillionK megawatts for FREE!

Just send 200k to my paypal

1 wire hookup for power

speakers use bluetoof for signal as well as the input source.

no ground no remote

ground uses the - ions in the air

remote is senced by bluetoof

:huh:

this thread is useless everone once again is gonna pimp the obvious then its gonna turn ghey and end up where they always do.... locked/deleted but carry on and waste some time...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

If I buy 4 of those roscoe and put them in a trailer and run 64 10's can I possibly do a hair trick?

if the planets align and you get a strong enough breeze.....

YES! :lol:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

this thread is useless everone once again is gonna pimp the obvious then its gonna turn ghey and end up where they always do.... locked/deleted but carry on and waste some time...

why exactly is it that you insist on being so negitive all the time? what exactly is your problem?

the guy wanted to know what the best watts vs. dollar amp was.... so he can get an idea of what he can do with his money.... this thread is only about a page long and i myself have learned of an amp that i didnt know existed....

im not trying to be an A-hole.... i just cant justify your negative remarks.... and you seem to have started the derailment of the thread with your "super amp".

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

why exactly is it that you insist on being so negitive all the time? what exactly is your problem?

the guy wanted to know what the best watts vs. dollar amp was.... so he can get an idea of what he can do with his money.... this thread is only about a page long and i myself have learned of an amp that i didnt know existed....

im not trying to be an A-hole.... i just cant justify your negative remarks.... and you seem to have started the derailment of the thread with your "super amp".

and the o.p. is also one of the biggest names in db drag.... so whats your point?

Im sure he knows what to spen his money on he just likes to talk.

kthanxbye

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

and the o.p. is also one of the biggest names in db drag.... so whats your point?

Im sure he knows what to spen his money on he just likes to talk.

kthanxbye

ok then.... have a nice day!

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

agreed man, why clutter posting junk and remarks that pertain nothing to topic? i spent close 700 for the rockford 1500 power amp, would have been more but i am good friends with the owner of the shop. work part time for him. and i never even heard of the brand Soundmagus, im gonna check it out though. around my way its like they push rockford,(my fave though), jl, memphis, and theres a place that carries power accoustic. other than that unless you look online you wont find anything else around really. now theres a few other brands but that is mainly what you see around here.

theres always work in progress

Archived