Gotta Package In The Mail Today! About 10lbs - No Pics (+ Tales From The Pen)

lol

its true, somewhere in the family tree is a nut, everyone has that crazy uncle or drug addicted sibling (or in some cases, both)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Our family doesn't have any crime in it.................... we're just stupid lol I have a relative that lost 2 fingers 2 a gas powered washing machine and was showing someone how he did it and he lost a 3rd!

edit: My mom just told me that one of my relatives murdered his wife and got away with it. So we're a stupid crime filled family :D

Edited by younggun69

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

whats crazy is, he got arrested on the 26th about 2 weeks ago.......he isnt on parole anymore or probation.....trips me out he is already in La Pinta in just two weeks. For those that dont know, the Tracy, CA facility is where they all go and get evaluated before being placed in some other prison. He musta pled guilty to get bussed out that quick.

He could actually stay there if he's only a level I or II inmate but from what your saying he may already be striked out....Alot of what I'm hearing now is the Judges are sending guys on Parole/Probation to DVI instead of crowding up County anymore then it already is. This way they are out of the "Counties" hands.... For some it beats being shipped directly to Corcoran, Folsom Or Q.

DVI or "The Farm" as remember it is NOT the place anyone wants to be.....thats where they need to take these kids nowadays that wanna act like knuckle heads. DVI will either make you or break you.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Our family doesn't have any crime in it.................... we're just stupid lol I have a relative that lost 2 fingers 2 a gas powered washing machine and was showing someone how he did it and he lost a 3rd!

LOL I'm sorry man I don't mean to laugh at your family.. But that is funny. It reminds me of one of my buddies. :lol:

forum_sundowncopy.jpgdd_red.gif

2 DD 9515

1 Soundown SAZ-3000D

2 Optima Redtops

Big 3 upgrade

Hitting 151.1db

thanks :) its not "sick" like a house chicken would own but its definitly nice for the neighborhood its in........regular middle class suburb and the house is almost 50 :o best on my block IMO though!!

we try and keep it nice , attempting to get something done once in a while....a house is easy to have lots of stuff half-done in though

That aint no shit!!!! Sucks to hear that about ur brother.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

pics of said boots? :huh:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Reminds me of when my long hair buddy got his hair caught in a clothes dryer motor, lulz were had by all (but him)