Spl Contest=fat Asses

MADVIBES

6'1" 320 yeah im fat, you got a problem with it punk? ill sit on your ass haha

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

^^ are they wattery meals out of needles?

1 cup oats/1 banana/2 whole eggs & 2 egg whites on whole wheat bread

2 broiled chicken breasts/8oz baked potatoe/1cup mixed vegetable

2 can tuna/whole wheat bread/1 orange

12oz ground beaf cooked(no oil)/4 rice crackers(no salt)

1 cup oats/1 banana/2tbsp natural peanut butter/1 cup brocolli

Just a quik run down.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

I was here first :aggressive:

:D

I knew the day would come we would meet. :hi: But we all know what needs to happen, a good ole fashion duel! :aggressive:

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

damn you guys are all freakin tall...im 5'9" 180....built wide....but interestingly enough, if we do our own systems and installs, you think we'd be more in shape? maybe just flexible hookin up alarms... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

dude ur tall to me im only 5'4" i used to weight 185 in February but since i stated my own business in landscaping im down to 165 ^_^ down 20 lbs kinda proud of that

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

If you doing it all natty then more power to you. I've never touch a needle in my life and you'd be suprised how many people think I'm on roids. At my smallest I was 200lbs @ 10% bodyfat, and thats since middle school. In eighth grade I could bench press 215 and squat close to 400. Like I said, to a certain point genetics come into play and you'll eventually platue.

Drew

No needles here. Just some help of pretein/creatine monohydrate/fish-salmon oils/omega 3 oils/multi-daily vitamins/BCAA-amino acids and other basic stuff.

1 cup oats/1 banana/2 whole eggs & 2 egg whites on whole wheat bread

2 can tuna/whole wheat bread/1 orange

12oz ground beaf cooked(no oil)/4 rice crackers(no salt)

1 cup oats/1 banana/2tbsp natural peanut butter/1 cup brocolli

Just a quik run down.

Dude that's like 15 bucks a day in just food. Why don't you just pick up a quick cycle and save yourself time and money? If I had trouble packing on the weight I would hesitate, but thats just me.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

Dude that's like 15 bucks a day in just food. Why don't you just pick up a quick cycle and save yourself time and money? If I had trouble packing on the weight I would hesitate, but thats just me.

Drew

You dont wanna do a cycle before you reach your natural limits. Even if I did do a cycle I would still need to eat the same way. The cycle is just a bonus on top of a good diet and workout. The cycle wont give me the protein/carbs/fatty oils and everything else your body needs.

I'm not fat, I'm short.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

six foot six 365 lbs here..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!