Spl Contest=fat Asses

MADVIBES

You dont wanna do a cycle before you reach your natural limits. Even if I did do a cycle I would still need to eat the same way. The cycle is just a bonus on top of a good diet and workout. The cycle wont give me the protein/carbs/fatty oils and everything else your body needs.

Oh, I agree but it will let your muscles heal faster and keep them in an anabolic state enabling you to build muscle in a shorter period of time. You could eat 3 big meals a day with shakes in between gain a good 20-25 pounds in a good cycle and save loads of money. If you are afraid of needes that's ok. :D

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

for me its all genetics. im 6'3" and only 145 lbs and i cannot gain weight. i fucking hate when people tell me to eat more because i eat like a horse. last summer i worked at mcdonalds and ate it everyday and worked out at the gym with a certified physical trainer AND took weight gainer drinks and only gained 3 lbs over the whole summer. i just have to wait and let time do its thing.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

for me its all genetics. im 6'3" and only 145 lbs and i cannot gain weight. i fucking hate when people tell me to eat more because i eat like a horse. last summer i worked at mcdonalds and ate it everyday and worked out at the gym with a certified physical trainer AND took weight gainer drinks and only gained 3 lbs over the whole summer. i just have to wait and let time do its thing.

Haha. Dude look at your diet. McDonalds everyday.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

you ever seen supersize me? if your tryin to gain weight, mcdonalds can do it

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

you ever seen supersize me? if your tryin to gain weight, mcdonalds can do it

Just because its not healthy and fatty foods does not mean it will automatically make you gain weight. In order to gain weight you would need more calorie intake than what you expend.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

Just because its not healthy and fatty foods does not mean it will automatically make you gain weight. In order to gain weight you would need more calorie intake than what you expend.

Dude, he just said he ate like a horse and took weight gainer. I'm sure that his calorie intake was was way above what he was expending. SOME PEOPLES GENETICS WILL ONLY ALLOW SO MUCH GAIN. For example my friend and I have been working out for years we have been taking protein, weight gainer, creatine, ect, and he has gone from 135 to 150 pounds in 7 years .I have went from 205 to 240(bulking period) then back down to 200 at 10%, now I'm back up to 230(lazy ass period). He works out 3-5 days a week eats nothing but lean chicken breast and healthy foods. Try telling him that he hasn't worked hard enough and he'll laugh in your face.

edit-one of my other friends in the same period of time has gained over 100lbs in the same period of time, no juice either.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I can't gain either. I bench about 95; worked out 3 times a week for 2 months, got it up to 130 and i weighed 150lbs. Had to take a week off due to performances with a strolling strings group, and when I got back to the gym could only do 100 and was back to 140 pounds weight!

And typically I fluctuate madly from 140-145. Once I 'gained' 10 pounds in 2 days and lost it again in one.

Too many projects, too little time...

Im pretty big, 6'00 and 230lbs, i mean im not obese or anything but im big, lookin to see if i can try and lost some weight or get into better shape.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Damn, Im 6'4" 420. I was mid 300's while playing football, then started gaining weight powerlifting. Now im a minitrucker, and stereo enthusiast, so I do a whole lot of nothing. Im getting smaller, but not losing weight, Im just dense I guess.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lol this thread is funny, im not a fat ass yet, but god dam it im geting there, last year i was 6ft and 165 and have been that since 9th grade when i was 15-16 im 27 now almost 28 ... have smoked the whole time and ive not smoked in over 2 months and now i weigh in at 194lbs in the matter of 2 months gained almost 30lbs and people i dont see every day say dam brandon youre geting fat lol... like wtf assholes http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif and i dont get to drink alot either isnt fair

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived