Official Capalass23 Feedback

well after this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=44702

i started getting these

ME- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...mp;#entry629610

HIM- ok i see but is there any way i can get my deposit dude or maybe trade my amp for collateral

ME- i dont need a amp i have enough amps, you can pay the remaining balance and take this or thats it, we gave you to many chances.

HIM-w/e dude can i call u and talk to u about this over the phone

ME-there is nothing to talk about, you should of did that a month ago. sorry to be a dick but i did all i could, sorry

HIM-yea logan doesnt even pick up my phone call i made a long distance phone call to talk to him wasted my money again so when do i need the money buy and if i dont ahve it by that date i dont get my money back is this what ur saying

ME-logan has no need to answer, and we really dont care about your wasted money you cost us a lot of money, like i told you in the thread you have until mon at 6pm pacific time to have the cash to one of us, we will ship out the amp as soon as the money clears and transfers into the bank, if you do not pay by then. its your loss. we gave you chances and you brushed us off.

HIM- +

how did i brush you off i never got one single pm from you why cant we agree on i get 100dollars once u sell the amp

ME-( IM GETTING PISSED NOW) look retard im only saying this one more time i saved every message i sent you. you ignored me. i sent you pm's still you ignored me. you had plenty of fucking time to respond. logan gave you time still you said "amp is sold ill have your cash". i told buyers that it was sold. a month later you say you dont have the cash, but in chat your posting all kind of bs saying you want to buy this and that .i have been in there while your doing it. then you post a thread about wanting to buy another hifonics amp. you have the cash. get the rest of my money by monday 6pm pacific time or the amp goes back for sale and your deposit to hold it is gone. im tired of wasting time with you. i shouldnt be giving you a chance so you better thank logan for feeling sorry for your ass. dont send me another pm unless its asking for my paypal to send the cash. like i told you we are not a bank we dont hold money until your ready to spend it. you gave us that deposit to HOLD the amp for you for a set time. if you changed your mind thats your loss. you should of said it when we gave you the chance. not when you feel like it. you promised us you were going to get the amp. keep your word or loose the deposit to hold it.

HIM- whats the pay pal and im sapose to be getting monday cuz i sold my sub and if i pay you have to get an admin to delete that topic ok?

HIM- we agreed on 640 shipped for every thing and ive allready payed 440 of it so thats only 200bucks buddy

ME- we didnt agree on 640 shipped it was 640 + shipping and paypal fees. dont try your bitch shit with me, ill say fuck you, and you wont have a chance, im tired of your games. dont send me a message unless its saying you have your money. im tired of saving these damn messages.

HIM- w/e fuck u u fucking scamer

THEN HAS THE BALLS TO TEXT ME SAYING. im going to make lies to get u a bad rep.

SO WITH THE LAST STATEMENT FROM CAPALASS23 FUCK YOU YOUR A JOKE KID, YOUR CHANCE IS LONG PAST GONE YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AT ALL GO FUCK YOURSELF , I WILL NEVER DO ANY DEALS WITH THIS CLOWN EVER AGAIN AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT OTHERS STAY AWAY FROM HIM, HE LED US ON FOR MONTHS AND TRYS TO BACK OUT OF THE DEAL AT THE LAST MINUTE AND HAS THE BALLS TO TRY AND LABLE ME AS A SCAMMER PLEASE READ MY FEEDBACK END OF THREAD

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

and reason for this is so fagboy cant make up excuses. i have never scammed anybody. but this punk bitch is not getting shit from me his chance is done. amp will be re sold.

/Rant

the calls stated from i need to talk to you, and ended with fuck you give me my amp....also this whole time he was sending me text messages and stuff as whell, when a month ago he wanted me to send the amp out of "good faith" he would give me the rest of the money.

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

HIM- w/e fuck u u fucking scamer

ME- haha your funny kid im surethats going to work. read my feedback bitch!! u got till minday have my money punk

HIM- id send you the 200 dollars that we agreed on but i wont send any mroe then that

I REPLIED WITH- we didnt agree to that im done dealing with you, go kill yourself you punk bitch. (referring to his im a emo bitch and i want to kill myself thread he posted)

so now im done answering pms emails im done with this thread as well as him. mods admin saw my point and how we have been more than helpful to this kid and he still wants to argue. and still trys to cheat us out of our cash.

/Rant

well for whatever its worth i would trust ya for the simle fact of seein how you and loganberry treat others, your not at all dicks or anything like that. sorry not to get in the middle just lettin ya know that your not thought of as a scammer by me

99vic is hella shady......

. Thats right...when its hot outside...Use Him as a Shade. :search: :8)

:rofl: that was good. i saw the top and my jaw dropped looked at the bottom and busted up laughing. that made my day that this retarded fucker ruined. lil fucker is lucky he is not closer to me. would of made a road trip. he forgot i have his address ;)

/Rant

:rofl: that was good. i saw the top and my jaw dropped looked at the bottom and busted up laughing. that made my day that this retarded fucker ruined. lil fucker is lucky he is not closer to me. would of made a road trip. he forgot i have his address ;)

kasey can fit us all :D

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: