Slamology 09 In Indy

cnate777

yep yep! i gotta get up ass early and head up. i'll try to post before i leave what shirt i'm wearin or somethin so you know what to look for if anyone is on the lookout

EDIT: oh yeah forgot i got me a fresh sundown shirt :) ima be sporting that then. either khaki shorts or just some jean pants. black hat as well if i wear one

what time is bass race today???????

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

piece of shit work...i went in yesterday and my shift was covered...then just went in today and it was covered too :( i could have been there

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

bass race qualifications ended saturday. i went today to go. the site says qualifications from 9-12. i got there at like...11:20 and they were announcing classes. like wtf. they still let me qualify tho but dont think they were too happy about it :pardon:

bass race qualifications ended saturday. i went today to go. the site says qualifications from 9-12. i got there at like...11:20 and they were announcing classes. like wtf. they still let me qualify tho but dont think they were too happy about it :pardon:

LOL he was like.... WELLLLLLL (long pause) o well come on up quickly.

i did better than i thought i was going to do in dbdrag. like a 141 something. i swear i need to write down what i get.LOL

i would have done better in a lower class BUT i had to have the motor running since i havent done a dam thing to my stock electrical system. stock weak old tiny honda battery, and weak @ss ground wires.

i tried playing with it at home the day before and within 30seconds the car didnt want to start and i had to push start it myself.

o well still a good time overall.

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

LOL he was like.... WELLLLLLL (long pause) o well come on up quickly.

i did better than i thought i was going to do in dbdrag. like a 141 something. i swear i need to write down what i get.LOL

i would have done better in a lower class BUT i had to have the motor running since i havent done a dam thing to my stock electrical system. stock weak old tiny honda battery, and weak @ss ground wires.

i tried playing with it at home the day before and within 30seconds the car didnt want to start and i had to push start it myself.

o well still a good time overall.

you coulda pulled out a street score you just need to hit your note for a couple seconds

nope it wouldnt work. my voltage dips SO HARD that my alpine DD radio turns off completely for a few seconds :(

i tried that morning with testing out my frequency worked best for my civic. :(

hell my stock ground cable is only about im guessing 6-7gauge.LOL

i should have done some upgrading and slapped one of my yellowtops in there BUT i didnt and it was to late for me to do so.

but o well still a good time at the show.

i just wonder if anyone did the USACI booth.LOL

to me it was stupid... not only did you have to pay to get in the registration fee 50bucks at the gate AND THEN pay another 35bucks to the USACI booth to compete there. AND YOU WOULDNT GET ANY TROPHIES FROM SLAMOLOGY.....

THATS A TOTAL RIP OFF!!!!!! and i think thats why they where over there twiddling there thumbs.LOL

truckcleaned-07-1.jpg

pix orrr??

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX